Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Darth Nihilus

Captain_Zone
04.06.2012 , 10:28 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by TheBentOne View Post
Nihilus was the biggest disappointment of the game. Not because of his character, which was awesome but because of how freaking EASY it was to kill him. He was built up so much as this planet consuming monster. But I just walked onto his command bridge and sliced him up. That was a huge letdown and one of the very, very few things that KOTRII did wrong IMO.
Agreed. I believe if their dev team had more time, they could have put out a masterpiece that would have been better than KotOR I in every respect.
. OPOD
Shivalka: Darth Baras is quite large, isn't he?
Joran Karn: You, my dear Sith, have just mastered the art of understatement.

BrandonSM
04.06.2012 , 10:46 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by Captain_Zone View Post
Agreed. I believe if their dev team had more time, they could have put out a masterpiece that would have been better than KotOR I in every respect.
Agreed.

KOTOR has better gameplay

KOTOR 2 has better story...
Hapan: "This creature has information that could lead us to a woman who has been kidnapped. We will get that information."
Luke: "This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."

LemmingLeader
04.07.2012 , 09:51 AM | #33
Darth Nihilus was a complete disappointment. Like Atrius, Nihilus was heavily promoted in pre-release artwork. In the actual game, he does get mentioned quite a bit, but in actually seeing him, much less fighting him, the whole experience was a complete letdown.

A feeling of, "That's it?" was what I got when the fight ended.

Like Atrius, he was just a disappointing character. I liked his image, his slowly growing image of doom the further in the game you got, but in the end, he was a half-baked character. Just like Atrius.

Forgon
04.07.2012 , 09:57 AM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by TheBentOne View Post
Nihilus was the biggest disappointment of the game. Not because of his character, which was awesome but because of how freaking EASY it was to kill him. He was built up so much as this planet consuming monster. But I just walked onto his command bridge and sliced him up. That was a huge letdown and one of the very, very few things that KOTRII did wrong IMO.
Drop the "very, very few" part and I can say "this!"
Quote: Originally Posted by milmo View Post
No, we need to rant on how this game is exactly like WoW and when we learn it's not like WoW we go into a blood rage. We must aim to be inconsistent, incoherent and contradictory.

yoyoyda
08.03.2012 , 06:16 PM | #35
in my game kraya or the 1 handed lady allways killed the jedi counsle in kotorII

yoyoyda
08.03.2012 , 06:25 PM | #36
i liked kotor 1 more than kotor 2 because in kotor 1 both teams semed so strong and powerfull and it was like you had a lot of help in kotor 2 i didnt know what to do it seemed so unpopulated and it seemed more like a gohst hunting game than fighting i can onley remember killing sith troopers 2 times all the rest of the time it was robots or animals and it was kinda a letdown when the guy who ate worlds was so easy to kill

Eillack
08.04.2012 , 09:51 AM | #37
There was a cutscene you unlocked at one point that showed Sion's and Nihilius' betrayl of Kraya, behond that and some other videos one unlocks there isn't much on him.

Though I will point out that Nihilius was in Star Wars Legacy via Sith Datacron giving Darth Krayt advice haha.
With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.