Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Darth Nihilus

kcchieffan
04.05.2012 , 07:16 PM | #1
Doesn anyone else wish they would of fleshed out his story a little more?

Sulvan
04.05.2012 , 07:19 PM | #2
he ate planets all i need to know lol

ZayneDraay
04.05.2012 , 07:21 PM | #3
I wished they'd make a lego minifigure of him. Besides look on Wookiepedia and you'll find all you need to know.
"Those who know me by reputation say I am a creature of the cold darkness, a monster if you will. Now you too shall fear me." - Darth Crios, lord of icy wrath

Tuscad
04.05.2012 , 07:23 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by kcchieffan View Post
Doesn anyone else wish they would of fleshed out his story a little more?
Yes, but only if Chris Avelone did it.
Date Joined: March 2009 - Date unsubbed: 9/18/2012
It's been real but the game just wasn't worth the sub for me anymore.
Star Wars: First Assault is an Xbox Live Arcade game: http://kotaku.com/5948064/um-whats-t...ox-live-arcade

kcchieffan
04.05.2012 , 07:28 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by ZayneDraay View Post
Besides look on Wookiepedia and you'll find all you need to know.
I did and it doesn't really give him much of a back story except he was some random guy that survived malachor 5. Same with sion. I mean both of them have some pretty intense power. Nihilis can consume whole planets and sion can't die unless he wants to. Are these just rare force cases, becuse besides sith rituls or the super over powered sidious in the eu no sith lord was immortal and no sith lord could suck all the life out of a planet.

Aximand
04.05.2012 , 07:31 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Tuscad View Post
Yes, but only if Chris Avelone did it.
Agreed. So, so SO happy that Drew isn't writing for BioWare anymore.
I'm not mean, you're just a sissy.
The Orange Pixel is the REAL Sith Emperor
I don't need luck, I've got ammo - Urdnot Grunt
Remember 4/22/2011. A day that shall live in infamy.

ZayneDraay
04.05.2012 , 07:37 PM | #7
I did and it doesn't really give him much of a back story except he was some random guy that survived malachor 5. Same with sion. I mean both of them have some pretty intense power. Nihilis can consume whole planets and sion can't die unless he wants to. Are these just rare force cases, becuse besides sith rituls or the super over powered sidious in the eu no sith lord was immortal and no sith lord could suck all the life out of a planet.
Thats because they weren't important UNTIL they got their powers, but I see your point. I think they did that because they could have been just nameless persons in a galaxy of trillions until they got their power, when they decided they weren't just going to lay down and die like everyone else around them.
"Those who know me by reputation say I am a creature of the cold darkness, a monster if you will. Now you too shall fear me." - Darth Crios, lord of icy wrath

Tuscad
04.05.2012 , 07:38 PM | #8
All of the three main Sith Lords in Kotor 2 stood for a specific concept, I can't remember what Sion and Traya stood for but Nihilus stood for Nihilism.
Star Wars: First Assault is an Xbox Live Arcade game: http://kotaku.com/5948064/um-whats-t...ox-live-arcade

Aximand
04.05.2012 , 07:41 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Tuscad View Post
All of the three main Sith Lords in Kotor 2 stood for a specific concept, I can't remember what Sion and Traya stood for but Nihilus stood for Nihilism.
Traya was Betrayal. I can't remember what Sion was.

Edit: Hate maybe.
I'm not mean, you're just a sissy.
The Orange Pixel is the REAL Sith Emperor
I don't need luck, I've got ammo - Urdnot Grunt
Remember 4/22/2011. A day that shall live in infamy.

Tuscad
04.05.2012 , 07:49 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Aximand View Post
Traya was Betrayal. I can't remember what Sion was.

Edit: Hate maybe.
I think Sion was Existualism, Wookiee doesn't seem to mention it anymore. I remember their titles: Nihilus = Lord of Hunger Sion = Lord of Pain Traya = The Betrayer