Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Warrior or Assassin

Prescient
12.16.2011 , 06:19 PM | #1
I'm having trouble with this decision.

If I went warrior I'd probably go with Juggernaut, just because I like Darth Bane/Vader/Malgus - all of whom would be warriors (except Bane exhibited abilities of a Sorc too, but I NEED to use my LS to have fun with a Jedi/Sith type). But I digress.

I played an Assassin through to lvl 12 and had fun, but I'm not sure I can get behind the backstabs and dependence on Stealth.

The only reason I give reservation to playing a Juggernaut is because I intend to play a Guardian at a later point and I don't want to get bored playing the same thing.

Role isn't important for me. I'm making this selection out of pure story and mechanic similarity (for the Guardian/Juggernaut distinction).

Anyone else have trouble with this decision? How did you deal with it (or did you)?

zeroburrito
12.16.2011 , 08:19 PM | #2
assassin can also be a tank, they don't need to rely on stealth.

KhealThar
12.16.2011 , 10:03 PM | #3
I'm playing a Juggernaut and having a blast. The Sith Warrior story is amazing so far and it really has the Darth Vader feel to it, being an "Enforcer" to your master.

Never tried an Assassin but Vette and force choke is enough reason for me to enjoy my Jugg. Everything else is just gravy.
The deepest circle of hell is reserved for betrayers and mutineers.