Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So gunslingers and snipers are no more exact mirrors in 1.2 ?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
So gunslingers and snipers are no more exact mirrors in 1.2 ?

Groncho
03.24.2012 , 02:48 PM | #31
we have a catfight here
nice
Ch
LATIN LOVER

swifferdude
03.24.2012 , 06:23 PM | #32
HOLD UP!!!

This thread doesnt make any sense... from what I understand, shoogli asked a couple questions at the beginning and then people tried to answer them, but when they did he just, like, answered them himself and proved them wrong? what? ...
POT5 PvP
My Youtube channel: GrassianGaming
I play a variety of classes! Check it out, like, and sub!

Jaxtaro
03.25.2012 , 02:39 AM | #33
Well, they tried to answer him but their answers thus far have all been based on speculation and faulty logic. No one thus far has said they've seen an orange vibroknife, so his question isn't answered, just guessed at.

mamosh
03.25.2012 , 03:31 AM | #34
the gs main gun actualy does less dmg then the snipers rifle and the offhand dmg is sooo small and they need huge amount of accuracy for it to not miss 50% of the time makes all up for the snipers 1 hander sniper rifle in fact sniper dmg is more accurate because it cant lose 30% of its dmg just because offhand misses so im not really worried about the 1 slot more

hadoken
03.25.2012 , 06:22 AM | #35
I think instead of conjuring up links and crap from the current build you guys should just go over to the test server and figure this out. 1.2 is massive and will change a ton of stuff. What is true now will not necessarily be true after 1.2.