Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Which Republic classes are fun?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Which Republic classes are fun?

OrionDammit
03.23.2012 , 02:01 PM | #1
I have a 50 Shadow that's my main but eventually (after I'm war hero geared) I'll want to make an alt. So I'm curious, what would be a good class that's just plain fun to play/level/pvp with? I'm not asking for superiority with one class vs another, I don't want to turn this into a balance fight. I just want to know what you enjoyed playing?

I'm leaning more towards a ranged fighter but I'll listen to all.
Roivon - 50 Shadow - Rank 65

The Zk Legacy - The Fatman (PVP)

Tenacity
03.23.2012 , 02:11 PM | #2
Trooper is fun to play all around, not the best ship or storyline but you feel like a real ******, especially if you go commando and tear things up with the autocannon.

My favorite storyline on the republic has to be the smuggler's, though - at least through chapter one (didnt get further than that during beta when I was playing a smuggler). The class has a ton of witty and funny remarks during conversations, the voice acting is done well, and you get to meet a lot of interesting people... which you subsequently take credits from =P
Akeema Lynx Mirialan Freelancer

System_TOR
03.23.2012 , 03:56 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by OrionDammit View Post
I have a 50 Shadow that's my main but eventually (after I'm war hero geared) I'll want to make an alt. So I'm curious, what would be a good class that's just plain fun to play/level/pvp with? I'm not asking for superiority with one class vs another, I don't want to turn this into a balance fight. I just want to know what you enjoyed playing?

I'm leaning more towards a ranged fighter but I'll listen to all.
Go trooper, good story, ship is better than you might think, awesome companions.

EchoTwoOmega
03.23.2012 , 04:30 PM | #4
All of them.
Squadron 367

Vlacke
03.23.2012 , 05:10 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by EchoTwoOmega View Post
All of them.
Exactly.

teambff
03.23.2012 , 09:13 PM | #6
my vote goes to a dark side/neutral smuggler.
JOSS WHEDON is god!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7vS4z6ngQo
"the scoobygang legacy" on server mind trick, and in all other games, and things, and in life.