Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Only 4 waves today?

mxcalibur
12.13.2011 , 10:16 AM | #11
I have no problem waiting, but clearly them saying they would be letting people in all day was a blatant lie. I do have a problem with that.
rack city

Eruzahawk
12.13.2011 , 10:17 AM | #12
4 Waves and nothing for 18hours? What's the point? Not the best way to have done this EA.

Eliminarion
12.13.2011 , 10:17 AM | #13
Man, that's just sad.... I thought they would be continuing throughout the entire day? :P

Oh well...guess I might get lucky tomorrow...

- Elim

Soulkan
12.13.2011 , 10:17 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by ThreeToedSloth View Post
Wait....four total? everyone??? Or are they just closing up shop after four today?
Just for today, but even still that is not enough.
Just say NO to....
(Arenas) (Cross-Server Anything) (MicroTransactions) (Switching Advanced Classes) (Flying Mounts)

Aowar
12.13.2011 , 10:17 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Wyte View Post
WAAAHHHH WAAAAHHH!!!

Yall are being pathetic....

If anyone would know pathetic, it is someone posting what you did.

TaraBee
12.13.2011 , 10:17 AM | #16
And according to most of the tracking I've seen, they haven't even gone through a week of preorders.

Huh.
CE Squadron 419

Lanarchy
12.13.2011 , 10:17 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Soulkan View Post
I don't understand how they can only send 4.

Would make way more sense to send them non stop until the work day is over at the very least.
Because, at 5PM or so, all of us that are stuck at work waiting are going to clog the servers.

rastaah
12.13.2011 , 10:18 AM | #18
Are you kidding me? They are not going by population and such? They are really milking this.

They should be going by order of entry of pre order but at the same time they should be considering everyone DID pre order and if the servers are stable why not keep going until they reach what would be considered full ? (but not unstable)

Fixiooo
12.13.2011 , 10:18 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by mxcalibur View Post
I have no problem waiting, but clearly them saying they would be letting people in all day was a blatant lie. I do have a problem with that.
I agree.

MaskedPlatypus
12.13.2011 , 10:18 AM | #20
They are worried about the servers. I find that stupid since it's a little late to be wondering about server stability. They should be letting half of the people play today. If they can't even handle the early access players, they're screwed lol... LET ME PLAY!