Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

On Aussie server. Should I move?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
On Aussie server. Should I move?

Exostotic
12.16.2011 , 01:33 PM | #1
I randomly chose "The Harbinger" server, which turned out to be the unofficial Australian server. I'm up around level 20, and I don't really feel like rerolling.

Has any West-coaster done this before and stuck around? Was your experience good or bad?

I'm afraid I'll really get screwed on play time for any high level group/raid content; Considering it's 5-7pm for them when it's midnight for me. Not to mention the queue is huge right now, but I expect that to die down significantly in a few weeks.

I can't decide if I should move or not. I'd rather not, but I also want a good gaming experience. If people have done it before and enjoyed it, then maybe I wont move.

Zaltos
12.16.2011 , 02:01 PM | #2
I'm on Swiftsure and trying to decide the same thing at the moment. As a hedge after I found out that Swiftsure had been claimed by the Oceanic people I created a couple of toons with the same name on another server...which happened to be Dark Harbinger and is the only US West PVP server already running queues today by noon ...so I have no idea if switching is really going to make a difference. It sucks because I wanted to be on one of the servers that had a lot of established guilds. Now waiting to see what server my brother took on Wed and may just switch over.

ChoiceTech
12.16.2011 , 02:46 PM | #3

Exostotic
12.16.2011 , 03:03 PM | #4
I saw the before. unfortunately it's a PvP list. I'm more of a PvE guy