Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Satele vs bastila

brodymac
03.18.2012 , 01:17 AM | #1
Who wins between these two?

Metaspark
03.18.2012 , 04:34 AM | #2
going by the theory of inherited power, Satele obviously. I mean she is the descendant of Bastila AND Revan

Sammm
03.18.2012 , 06:28 AM | #3
We'd all loose. If those two women would met in a duel, it'd reach a critical rate of awesomeness and the universe would collide.

Captain_Zone
03.18.2012 , 09:11 AM | #4
I'll be in my bunk.....
. OPOD
Shivalka: Darth Baras is quite large, isn't he?
Joran Karn: You, my dear Sith, have just mastered the art of understatement.

bionamaster
03.18.2012 , 09:15 AM | #5
I'd vote for Satele. She buried Malgus under half a mountain. Enough said.
Reminder: Mechanized posting is for non-trolling business only. Enjoy your stay.
Parrius, Level 55 Jedi Sentinel Parian, Level 20 Commando
Tremarr Legacy, CE Subbed since Launch, Shadowlands Server
For the Republic!

Rayla_Felana
03.18.2012 , 09:49 AM | #6
Bastila's only major skill was battle meditation, Satele has far more impressive abilities than Bastila AND Revan.

BrandonSM
03.18.2012 , 10:10 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Rayla_Felana View Post
Bastila's only major skill was battle meditation, Satele has far more impressive abilities than Bastila AND Revan.
This.

I'd also say Sateele could take on Revan....
Hapan: "This creature has information that could lead us to a woman who has been kidnapped. We will get that information."
Luke: "This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."

mefit
03.18.2012 , 02:44 PM | #8
I think being a decendant of 2 powerful Jedi have made her basicly powerful , I think though if Revan took her in and trained her a bit in what he knows , she would be far more powerful. This is not saying Revan is more powerful but saying I am sure he has something to teach and probably more for being ina mind war with the Emperor for 300years .
Give a Man a Mask and he'll become his true self