Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Players from City of Heroes?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community > Check-ins
Players from City of Heroes?

Bohmfalk
03.15.2012 , 02:35 PM | #1
Hey everyone, I played CoH for about 5 years before last July, when I decided it was time to cancel my account (money issues, plus they were moving to FTP). Anywho, I played almost exclusively on the Justice server, and have been wondering if there's anyone in this game from JFA, Justice United, etc? I would def like to play with some people that I recognize, if at all possible. (And since I stopped paying NCSoft, I can no longer post on those forums, and therefore can't ask there)
The history of Jar Jar Binks after the PT:
Quote:
Vader sold him to Jabba, where he became malnourished and ended up having to feed from Jabba's scraps, and took the name Salacious B. Crumb.

mousestalker
03.15.2012 , 03:00 PM | #2
Hi! A fair number of us are from CoX. My first guild here settled on Canderous Ordo from the Infinity server. I think I had one lowbie on Justice. I was in the Conglomerate on Infinity and Repeat Offenders on Freedom.

Welcome to Star Wars! The general discussion area here is toxic, but the rest of the forums are nice and the people in game are all above average!
May the mass x acceleration be with you.

TheTwoFourThree
03.15.2012 , 03:39 PM | #3
Hello. I too am came from City. Justice was my home server and I played with Repeat Offenders on several of the other ones. My main toon Pyrohemia is still chilling at her day job waiting for Paragon to expand the Incarnate System. As mouse said welcome to SWtOR.

Krazed
03.15.2012 , 04:26 PM | #4
Justice! My SG was Phoenix Prime and was part of Team Awesome. On the Shien server.
Infalilible Reprobates
Malkor 50 Jug, Vintoki 16 Asn,, Sesriad 17 Sage, Xareel 13 Sent

Bohmfalk
03.15.2012 , 05:20 PM | #5
Good to hear from some fellow Justicites! I was actually here up until launch, when my comp died on me (a week before I was granted entry into early access, no less). Just got it back up and running (thanks to Taxmas!), and am just hoping to find a good server (Settled into Terantatek to begin with, might switch). I recognize the RO SGs, I'd actually thought about joining at one point, as I'd had a completely inactive SG with just my characters, but I didn't want to lose all that glorious prestige and storage!
Quote:
Vader sold him to Jabba, where he became malnourished and ended up having to feed from Jabba's scraps, and took the name Salacious B. Crumb.

Bohmfalk
03.15.2012 , 05:22 PM | #6
My SG was the Crimson Heroes Society, which name I didn't like, made with another guy who disappeared so I took over the whole thing, and since I'd had gotten it in on the SG prestige bonus, had no desire of dropping it all just because of a bad name.
Quote:

Bio-Flame
03.15.2012 , 07:18 PM | #7
Hi there.
I am Bio-Flame, from the Infinity (and later from Freedom too) server.
I was in the Shadow Legion and also in the Conglomerate for a while.

Des_Nova
03.25.2012 , 10:39 PM | #8
Another Ex-Justice ite, Over on CoH was @desi nova, I'm primarily on Space Slug, Republic side but willing to consider relocating

grania
03.26.2012 , 03:12 PM | #9
It's nice to see so many CoHers around Infinity was my server too but it was so long ago. Doubt I'll ever see the folks I played with again~
--,-'-{## ##}-'-,--
"Mama, I dies your character, sorree!"

Bassologist
03.26.2012 , 05:57 PM | #10
I went to City of Heros from Shadowbane, I played for about a year but I don't remember what server I was on.