Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

quicker to level as dps or healer?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
quicker to level as dps or healer?

WoundedChaos
03.19.2012 , 05:53 AM | #21
I'm gonna put my two cents in. I find that (as a sith inq's assassin) That tanking with a healer is the quickest way for me to level, So if you happen to have a tank companion, It can go quite smooth and less stress full. Now, I did do pure dps with a tank, And it was once very overpowered to tank with my companion while i was in dps spec... however, now they are next to useless unless you can heal them due to the recent nerfs on the tank companions.

So it's basically like this Dieing alot with alot of kills/speed OR slower speed, But less deaths (If you got a geared healer.... im using 2V-R8 and i want to punch a baby because he comes completely un-geared and worthless.)

DLSilence
04.02.2012 , 03:02 AM | #22
I was the 8th level 50 on my server, 1st smuggler class. I leveled Sawbones Scoundrel the whole way with Corso tanking everything in the sand people social armor. I must admit, after making the other classes, I always look back and think of how much easier life was to level safely at a moderate pace than having to stop after nearly every group to recover.

Gennek
04.03.2012 , 05:55 AM | #23
DPS, always. But compared to tanking, there are circumstances where tanking levels faster ( yes, right, im talking about shados and assassins)