can you re electrostaff

netskink

Hello

The BH companion Torian uses an electrostaff. I am lvl 41 and so far the best weapon I've seen for him is the lvl 41 staff on quesh. Is it possible to build electrostaffs and RE them in order to get a blue weapon for him?

John

Just wanted to chime in. I made a bunch of level 19 blue Electrostaves to sell, before I knew they cancel out most Assassin/Shadow abilities. So when they fell through for 6 days straight, I RE'd them and got the purple schematic.

I have RE'd several Vibroswords for my faithful wookie, so that's possible too.

I have heard that blue-quality Scatterguns can be RE'd. Haven't tried yet, not really willing to lose my limited supply of low level mats.

So yes, it definitely exists. Just not very useful for players, and lightsabers are "cool" so people don't appear to shop for them until level 49.

Edited by JoyProtocol

Excellent. Many thanks for sharing your knowlege. I appreciate it.

Be careful, some of the Tech Staves names are mislabled.

They have a name that says "XXX Electrostaff of YYY" but when you look closely, it requires the Tech Staff ability to use.

Just make sure when you're at the trainer to buy the schematic, that the stats on it are Aim (not Will Power) and it says "Requires Tech Staff" and not "Requires Electro Staff"