Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Michigan Check-in

Darth_Krushya
12.13.2011 , 11:56 PM | #21
Muskegon Michigan for the win. I live with in two miles of the shore line of Lake Michigan. I live within walking distance of my factory job. Life is good.
THE JE'DAII CODE: "There is no ignorance; there is knowledge. There is no fear; there is power. I am the heart of the Force. I am the revealing light of fire. I am the mystery of darkness. In balance with chaos and harmony. Immortal in the Force."

KindleKat
12.14.2011 , 08:24 AM | #22
Wooo! Lots of us from MI. Hey to all the new posters.

Have you all gotten your codes already? I was a little late in my preorder (Late October, Early November) so I'm thinking I've got a few more days left of showing up for work before I'm in early access.

What type of server are you all picking? I know JP you mentioned you're RPing it up. I'm personally not an Rper...and I don't know that I can put up with the frustration of PvP at the moment xD It's looking like PvE for me. A few friends are in and on Canderous Ordo, so I'm thinking that's where I'm headed with a Light character first.

jpharber
12.14.2011 , 08:55 AM | #23
I was in the first wave and luckily got all of the names I wanted! I spent most of the morning getting my names on every RP and RP-PVP server in case I decided to change

I am not a huge in game role player either, but the people on the RP servers just seem more mature and nicer normally. You never have to RP honestly and I normally don't, but I like the atmosphere.

Rhellion
12.14.2011 , 08:56 AM | #24
Birmingham signing in.
Slayn of <HARM>, Republic PVP - Anchorhead server

Aleida
12.14.2011 , 04:56 PM | #25
Muskegon here. Just got early access today

XevKai
12.14.2011 , 05:01 PM | #26
Highland, Michigan here! Been Beta Testing since August and got my early access today! Can't wait to make a character that doesn't get erased

Edit:
Server: Mind Trick
Guild: Blue Sun

ReavesH
12.14.2011 , 05:44 PM | #27
Westland - still waiting on pre-release code. spam checking my email constantly.

planning on hitting up the Anchorhead (pvp) server and rolling a consular sage.

StevieCheese
12.14.2011 , 05:46 PM | #28
Murder city-I mean Flint

Rommic
12.14.2011 , 05:52 PM | #29
NE of GR here
RP or pve server for starters but I'd like a toon on a pvp in a few months.
Any one server good for us mitten heads?

zebukiel
12.14.2011 , 05:55 PM | #30
Guess I am the only one Representing the Capital area?

Lansing area FTW. =P

Still not in early access. I'll likely play on the server with the shortest wait times upon getting into early release. I am not picky the type =)

I will be going Empire though Rest of ya?