Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Tomb of Freedom Nadd server que

Xewakka
12.16.2011 , 01:19 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Drakenborg View Post
Just force-move all italian and spanish guilds(mind me, unassigned originally to this server) to one of newly created PvP servers.
We had a healthy international community interested in RvR, before Italians and Spanes started claiming the server as theirs.
And here we go, 3 hours queue, 2200 in there, thisn isnt funny Bioware.
If peacefull 'suggestions' doesnt work, just forcefully move the troublemakers mentioned above to different server. Job done and we are back at 'Heavy' and can queue normally.
Considering it was Bioware who placed the spanish and italian guilds in this server in the first place, with their stupendous guild assignment, I doubt this will happen.
I also deny your "before invasion" claim. Again, it was Bioware who put our "oh so terrible spanish" guild here. I'd rather be in an NA server without queue, but I go where my guild was told to go.

ChronoMarle
12.16.2011 , 01:21 PM | #22
Forgive me for what little is understood, I am using a translator you can understand me.
The Spanish community guilds created a chain using the Bioware system, was even sent a letter warning them that the Spanish community wanted to play together and it was large. Ignored us and now we see the consequences.

Erede
12.16.2011 , 01:25 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by ChronoMarle View Post
Forgive me for what little is understood, I am using a translator you can understand me.
The Spanish community guilds created a chain using the Bioware system, was even sent a letter warning them that the Spanish community wanted to play together and it was large. Ignored us and now we see the consequences.
Same thing happened for the Italian community.
And they put both the communities together... dumb move.

Farinal
12.16.2011 , 01:26 PM | #24
I waited for 2 hours yesterday evening and I waited for another 2 hours today and then I got disconnected and now I'm waiting another 2 hours just to enter this damn server.

I thought the real purpose of guild deployments were to prevent this kind of over population on servers. Great job!

Janlucs
12.16.2011 , 01:49 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Farinal View Post
I waited for 2 hours yesterday evening and I waited for another 2 hours today and then I got disconnected and now I'm waiting another 2 hours just to enter this damn server.

I thought the real purpose of guild deployments were to prevent this kind of over population on servers. Great job!
Im at spot 225 and have been in que for 3 hours and 40 minutes now.

Drakenborg
12.16.2011 , 01:52 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Xewakka View Post
Considering it was Bioware who placed the spanish and italian guilds in this server in the first place, with their stupendous guild assignment, I doubt this will happen.
I also deny your "before invasion" claim. Again, it was Bioware who put our "oh so terrible spanish" guild here. I'd rather be in an NA server without queue, but I go where my guild was told to go.
I meant no disrespect there.
Its just that these queues are completely unnecessary.
Just move your huge communities to new empty servers, since its easier for you to do so, as you are organised.
If my guild leaves, it wont do much difference, does it?
Brakkar
Radiant Knights

swtor.radiantknights.co.uk

Erede
12.16.2011 , 02:52 PM | #27
And totally frustrating.

jonhyw
12.16.2011 , 03:07 PM | #28
I meant no disrespect there.
Just move your huge communities to new empty servers, since its easier for you to do so, as you are organised.
If my guild leaves, it wont do much difference, does it?
Yes, it does, u are over 9k

Btw, i have 1310 ppl now on que, 2hours waiting.

Bioware fix it!

Sorasil
12.16.2011 , 03:21 PM | #29
Quote:
Rockjaw Stephen Reid
@Alris We're monitoring that server closely; we've already raised its cap and will do again at some point.
26 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
I hope this means we can expect to see real improvements? Because due to this server being labled unnofficial spanish and italian server, launch date will open a floodgate of even more from those countries. So the situation isnt gonna get better with time and slightly rised caps.

Drakenborg
12.16.2011 , 03:48 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by jonhyw View Post
Yes, it does, u are over 9k

Btw, i have 1310 ppl now on que, 2hours waiting.

Bioware fix it!
Erm?
9000 server population?

By the way, compare this to US Servers.
Most arent even FULL.
Brakkar
Radiant Knights

swtor.radiantknights.co.uk