Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Tomb of Freedom Nadd server que

Hamoct
12.16.2011 , 07:51 AM | #1
This server is supposedly flagged as the official Spanish and Italian server... yay us... we are a Euro guild that has to wait for 2 hours for the server que... Any chance of setting up a Spanish server for them? Or Maybe a server split? This is 100% NOT fun. I want to play not sit around in a server que every day... Not how I expected this game to be.

This problem will get much worse as the game is after pre release and ALL of Spain and Italy come to join their little friends... our guild was assigned to this server sadly and we are all suffering because of it.

hotfuss
12.16.2011 , 07:57 AM | #2
doubt that bioware will bother with us
||= OMEN =||
EU PvE + PvP
Guild Site//Official Guild Page

Xewakka
12.16.2011 , 08:44 AM | #3
They already placed two communities that could fill two servers each in a single one server. I doubt whoever decided this will think having two hour long queues on the recommended server for these communities is somehow indicative of a problem in decision-making in his/her end.

corking
12.16.2011 , 08:56 AM | #4
I so hate communities really

I cant enter the server where my full guild 35 strong assembled in closed beta
is playing and it freaks me out

Please why did you open a french server when there are more spanish speaking ppl in europe alone its so silly
Leader of The Reapers Check JOIN US! [EU GUILD]

Alris
12.16.2011 , 09:03 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Hamoct View Post
This server is supposedly flagged as the official Spanish and Italian server... yay us... we are a Euro guild that has to wait for 2 hours for the server que... Any chance of setting up a Spanish server for them? Or Maybe a server split? This is 100% NOT fun. I want to play not sit around in a server que every day... Not how I expected this game to be.

This problem will get much worse as the game is after pre release and ALL of Spain and Italy come to join their little friends... our guild was assigned to this server sadly and we are all suffering because of it.

actually this is not the Official Spanish or Italian Server and thats the problem, Despite this happening in numerous previous MMO's Bioware did not set any servers aside for Non english communites other than the languages they localised for. The spanish and italian players then decided on TOmb of Freedon Nadd as their Unofficial server Despite it already being one that was filled to capacity by Bioware from the Guild Deployments

so we basically have about 3 servers worth of people trying to play on 1 because of a lack of planning by Bioware with regards to the non english speaking Communities.

Biowares only response is to basically say it'll solve itself in time and if you have a problem you should re-roll on a less populated server, which completely ignores the underlying problem and completely invalidates the entire purpose of the guild deployment program

edit: fixed some spelling

klunks
12.16.2011 , 09:50 AM | #6
I think a lot of us are at a character level where rerolling on another server and doing the whole thing again is, to say the least, not a desirable option. And something has to be done about this queue.

If there was an option to transfer my character away, I'd gladly take it, but the real problem is a lack of option for the big non-english communities.
My life has a superb cast, but I can't figure out the plot.

TheSkeln
12.16.2011 , 10:50 AM | #7
Its really frustrating, being part of a hardcore raiding guild I need to get to lvl 50 in a certain timeframe but I just had the game crash to desktop and came back in with a 3 hour wait.

Some players in my guild Deathwatch have just managed server firsts to lvl 50 so the guild is obviously committed to the server following the guild deployment system and now people unable to play due to everyone else flooding in.

Is there anything that can/will be done for guilds that were placed here and have already invested hundreds of hours onto the server so that we actually have a chance to get in and play?

Sebasownz
12.16.2011 , 10:59 AM | #8
Oh god....

I am in queue now, I wish BioWare gived us a change to change the server and our characters... And o my god.. Spanish people are even talking Spanish in the general chat! Please split up the servers and make a Spanish server..
Jeromir - Operative

Janlucs
12.16.2011 , 11:15 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Hamoct View Post

Its not flagged as official anything.
its the Spanish and Italian who think its theirs since they where placed there.

We are alot of Norwegians there also.
But the real problem is the amount of people they have placed on this server.

ive asked on Twitter if they are doing anything, but no reply so far.
Ive submitted a ticket on this also, but no reply.

I suggest all the 1501 people ahead of me in the que now and all above to do the same.
We need to press this matter if we are hoping for a solution to this.
So submit those tickets now !!

Damrath
12.16.2011 , 11:36 AM | #10
I think one of the big problems is they assign guilds to servers, Then everyone else and there dog log on to that same server. I think BioWare should of made it so if you are a guild member and were assigned that server No Wait time. If your a player that has seen that the server if full and decided to log into that server anyways.. put them on a waiting list.

In Other Words VIP Instant LogIn for Guild Members Assign to that server.