Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

If you could swap out one companion for any other , who would it be?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
If you could swap out one companion for any other , who would it be?

Aloro
03.01.2012 , 06:56 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Isilme_Turuphant View Post
I vote we petition the mods to correct the thread title.

"If you could swap out one companion for Blizz, who would it be?"
I'd swap out Pierce for Blizz in a heartbeat.

MetallicSimpson
03.01.2012 , 06:58 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Faydra View Post
Skadge for really anyone else - Bowdaar, Corso, T7, Quinn....Heck, even another ship robot would be preferable.

Ill trade you a giant bug thing Broonmark for skadge. Somehow i think a killing psychopath works as a companion for a sith warrior
Lord Revek The Merciless (Zabrek Marauder)
Gladiator Cytax (Chiss Mercenary)
Captain Mal Lonestarr (Human Gunslinger)

MetallicSimpson
03.01.2012 , 06:59 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Aloro View Post
I'd swap out Pierce for Blizz in a heartbeat.
Why do you hate Pierce hes one of our better companions.
Lord Revek The Merciless (Zabrek Marauder)
Gladiator Cytax (Chiss Mercenary)
Captain Mal Lonestarr (Human Gunslinger)

Chanez
03.01.2012 , 07:53 PM | #14
any healer other than the one the imps get, ill take QUIINN in a heart beat over the suckky Dr Lokin or whatever

Crunchyblack
03.01.2012 , 08:00 PM | #15
FOr my marauder, pierce is the dog of the group. i guess we all need a "better than the robot" for crafting though. Hes not obnoxious either when i do pull him out.

I loved broonmark since i was rage aoe untill endgame. he has bonuses to bio skills which i use as well.. also like his personality since he gained affection fast, as did everyone i used on my marauder.

For Inqu...HATE ashara....want to use the marauder but i waste affection every converation i have since she never gains any. Has a terrible personality for darkside. Has a terible storyline....still cant figure out why she is with me and also a jedi...and he clown like apperance and head tails aggrivate me. Helmets cant hide it either.

I would trade ashara for another ship robot, at least i get why hes with me.

DarthPunitor
03.01.2012 , 08:26 PM | #16
id swap corso riggs for anything with more stomache for the evil, criminal scoundrel.
"Honor is a lie, a chain that wraps itself around those foolish enough to accept it and drags them down to defeat."
-Gauntlet of Kresh- -The Tai Legacy- -Subutai - Punitor - Machiavelli - Davikk - Orda- Guild Website - Sister Guild Site

Darth_Vicente
03.01.2012 , 08:33 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by PiffyEQ View Post
Ashara for DS Jaesa. What can I say, I love the Crazy Sadistic girl
This. A hundred times. I HATE Ashara.
Grand Lord of The Sovereign Aeons Server: Ebon Hawk
The Kinslayer Legacy
Darth Nšeblis | Darth Lanfear| Lord Ra'hvin| Cipher Agent Aludra| Ziare, Imperial Loyalist|Apprentice Telv'isa'sdra|Apprentice Gwynofar|Master Lews-Therin

Kiralai
03.01.2012 , 08:41 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Phyreblade View Post
I hear loads of complaints about the Q's -- aka Quinn and Qyzen.
People don't like those two? Qyzen was the only thing I liked out of leveling a Jedi Consular for 15 levels. Well, apart from throwing rocks. I don't even have Skadge yet and I would already be willing to trade him for either one of the two you mentioned. Heck, I'd even throw in my ship droid. I'll just have to get my hot meals and foot massages elsewhere...
"True mastery is to feel the flames of your passion, to dance with the fire, to live in it, to fully embrace the primal forces of destruction and creation, and not be burned to a cinder, to survive and prosper because you loved the flame, used the flame, but did not allow yourself to be consumed by it; this is greatness; this is Sith."

LeeTone
03.01.2012 , 08:44 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthRamette View Post
I would love to get rid of Broonmark aka white teddy bear of death for Blizz. I mean a Jawa with a rocket launcher...need I say more...no I don't.

Who would you swap out if you could from any of the companions?
I'll trade Tharan Cedrax for Blizz. Might throw in Qyzen to sweeten the deal.

Meira_Arirai
03.01.2012 , 09:17 PM | #20
As a Knight, I'd like to swap Rusk for someone with a somewhat more-engaging personality. Blizz, maybe, especially if translated Jawaese is as funny in SWtOR as it was in KotOR.

As an Inquisitor, I'll trade Khem Val for any melee tank who doesn't get cry in his cryhole every time my HealSorc makes a conversation choice with an ounce of pragmatism or subtlety. I thought Carth saying that I reminded him of his dead wife was bad, but the constant comparisons to Khem's long-dead former master are even better at bringing the whole room down. :/
Massani Legacy, Ebon Hawk
More early Star Wars geekery at KotOR/SWtOR