Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Rescuing the padones...

MRbadankan
12.16.2011 , 04:30 AM | #1
Hello, to start of im that is the place for this post.
But when I did the first bonus mission as a jedi (the mission were you rescue the padone from the cages) I noticed somthing that somthing was abit off.
It came clear after saving 5/10 of these poor guys. All of them were black. I don't know if this was intentional of BW or just abit lazy. But I guess that could be the reason why there is only one black jedi in the whole starwars saga (movies that is).

Tbh, I know this isnt somthing bw did on purpose. But I would still like an awnser if this will be fixed or if this is permanent.

But other than that I can only thank you for a fantastic game!

joeypesci
12.16.2011 , 04:51 AM | #2
Who cares about skin colour in a sci-fi game.

But I still think that mission is slightly bugged because the cages weren't spawning according to where they were located on the map. And I ended up just rescuing the same cage. I reported that as a bug in game.

Reoh
12.16.2011 , 05:52 AM | #3
Well they have been stuck out in the sun for ages in those cages...

Seriously though, I've seen them re-use identical assets a lot. Not always, but then I gues not every person/team does the same quests right? It's not as noticable when they're all in armor but they often have the same vocal etc., to be honest though I didn't really notice it as much as it probably happened.

MRbadankan
12.16.2011 , 06:00 AM | #4
This is the only instance that i noticed it. Doh I think im just distracted from all the PEW, PEW and the ZOOM, ZOOM...