Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Collectors edition vendor

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

jarjarloves
02.22.2013 , 07:28 AM | #661
Quote: Originally Posted by TheSeventhJedi View Post
A year ago. With no words or actions since, you'll pardon us if we no longer think that's good enough.
didn't they add the Tauntaun faun to the CE vendor?

saremun
02.22.2013 , 07:42 AM | #662
Quote: Originally Posted by jarjarloves View Post
didn't they add the Tauntaun faun to the CE vendor?
meh, i bought that Pet because i thought it was special but two days later i got one for free in my mail and has better look than what i bought for 200k!!!!!!!!!!!

Neglience
02.22.2013 , 02:21 PM | #663
4th page ?

Desolaytore
02.22.2013 , 05:09 PM | #664
Quote: Originally Posted by Neglience View Post
4th page ?
I think you're lost.
"I hear them enter my domain, children unknowing. They will serve..." - The Infernal One
Lightning flashes of insight, Into the mirth of a dark sky,
Pain of division is nothing, Joy of dissolution is everything.

Dahkot
02.22.2013 , 09:14 PM | #665
Quote: Originally Posted by jarjarloves View Post
umm they have already said they will add more to the CE vendor

chill out
They said it a year ago and silence and ignoring the thread since.

You have pretty low standards for what you think is acceptable.

Still sadly amused they are too scared to touch this thread.

I guess they know they have zero legit excuses to make , and dont want to admit they will spend zero effort fulfilling a promise they made for CE buyers , if its not going in the cartel market they arent going to bother with it.

No one at Bioware has a spine otherwise it wouldnt have been a year since a post was made in this thread from a Bioware employee.

tman_ac
02.22.2013 , 11:20 PM | #666
Was really excited when the news about 2.0 on the PTS came up. Did the same like I always do when the PTS is up: Log in, head to the VIP-Area and check the stuff on the CE-Vendor.

But oh well, the same like always: NOTHING NEW!

I really should start accepting the fact, that they just lied to us and do not care about the brave CE-buyers.
T3-M4 - Seven Stuck
Dragonslayer The Eternal Warrior Gate Crasher Conquerer of the Dread Fortress

Alec_Fortescue
02.23.2013 , 07:28 AM | #667
Remember few months back someone sent us a link to the German forum section where there was a yellow response about the CE vendor updates not coming in the future?

Could yas help me find the link to that, because that was few months ago and I was just sent a PM by Courtney Woods asking for a link to that. Might get some clarifications.

It actually confirms that they're reading those posts here but are not responding for some reason.
*Best Dressed Jedi of 2014* http://mmo-fashion.com/tor-fashion-contest-results/

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=720547 - Cool compilation of Jedi outfits worn by NPCs.

Don't let your artists' work go to waste, Bioware

Shoogli
02.23.2013 , 08:50 AM | #668
Quote: Originally Posted by Alec_Fortescue View Post
Remember few months back someone sent us a link to the German forum section where there was a yellow response about the CE vendor updates not coming in the future?
Well there was also an interview a few weeks ago (couple months, more ?) where one dev said they'd be talking about it in january no ?
Shoogli | Jawa Droid Designer
Do not Follow me on Twitter @NOWHERE | Dislike me on Facebook
[Do Not Contact Me] [Rules of Misconduct] [F.A.Q.] [Shoogli Tracker]

Breger
02.23.2013 , 08:50 AM | #669
Tried to look, but I couldn't find any posts about that. The only ones I found that weren't Customer Service-related were these two. Same thread, two responses. I did a Google translation, but can't remember if they were relevant:
http://www.swtor.com/de/community/sh...73#post4835773
http://www.swtor.com/de/community/sh...84#post4752320

Quote: Originally Posted by MatPletschacher View Post
Der Stand der Dinge ist folgender:
Es wird wie angekündigt weitere Erweiterungen im Angebot des CE-Händlers geben.
Allerdings wird es sich dabei um kleinere Ergänzungen handeln, wie das bereits veröffentlichte Haustier.
Die Erweiterungen werden in größeren Abständen erfolgen.

Die CE-Besitzer wurden nicht vergessen, nachdem sie bezahlt hatten.
Die Schere zwischen Spielern mit und ohne Collectors Edition soll aber auch nicht zu groß werden, was kosmetische und Sammel-Gegenstände betrifft.

Gruß
Mat
Translation from Google Translate of the citation (sadly, I do not know German, so had to use it :P):
The state of affairs is as follows:
There will be other extensions as announced in the offer of the CE dealer.
However, this will be mainly small additions, such as the previously released pet.
The extensions will be carried out at longer intervals.

The CE owners were not forgotten after they had paid.
The gap between players with and without a collectors edition should also not be too large, which relates to cosmetic and collector's items.
Standard signature, with no creative effort on my part.

Alec_Fortescue
02.23.2013 , 10:56 AM | #670
Quote: Originally Posted by Shoogli View Post
Well there was also an interview a few weeks ago (couple months, more ?) where one dev said they'd be talking about it in january no ?
Yes, they were supposed to have talks about it in January.

Thanks for that message, whoever translated it the other day got it messed up. It was not about not adding things because of the gap between CE owners and normals but about adding things that way so it won't increase the gap.

However all that gap issue is totally invalid now since the cartel market which has obvious pay-to-win features for leveling players and are also able to buy their unique appearances.

That must be the post I was on about. Thank you for looking it up <3
*Best Dressed Jedi of 2014* http://mmo-fashion.com/tor-fashion-contest-results/

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=720547 - Cool compilation of Jedi outfits worn by NPCs.

Don't let your artists' work go to waste, Bioware