Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Collectors edition vendor

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

LordSkyKnight
02.17.2013 , 12:44 PM | #551
You know what amazes me? The fact that people modding games like Skyrim can put out new armor pretty fast in the game (FOR FREE) but Bioware can't seem to take a little bit to stock up the CE vendor with new items. It boils down to the simple fact that they don't give a care and would rather put it on the Cartel Market to bleed people with a new microtransaction.

Cleet_Xia
02.17.2013 , 05:02 PM | #552
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth__Carnal View Post
Sorry Bioware, but your going to have to grind a lot of Reputation Points to be my "Champion" again.
This is probably the Quote I've seen on these forums in over a week!!
~Master Telagtun Telag of Lord Calypho~

Kintaroshi
02.17.2013 , 05:40 PM | #553
Why hasn't there been a response yet? Lol this is beyond insane. They have been responding to more threads than ever as of late. This thread is enormous and absolutely nothing...lol so wild.
Kintaroshi - Powertech
-S- Silent Strike multi-MMO gaming guild since 04' -S-
=Shadowfire's Pikeman Bounty Hunter=
SOE stole my DoTs and all I got was this lousy t-shirt.

Hakafu
02.17.2013 , 09:59 PM | #554
Quote: Originally Posted by Nagruf View Post
SWTOR you are infringement of the Consumer Protection Act, 2007.

This Act sets out, among other things, various rules that apply to claims made about goods and services. In particular this Act protects consumers from misleading advertisements and ensures that trade is fair. Under the Act it is an offence for an advertiser/trader to make false claims about goods, services or prices. All types of communications that promote goods or services are covered by the Act. This includes advertisements, a notice in a shop or even a claim made by a sales assistant about a product or service. EU laws also ensure that misleading advertising is forbidden in all Member States. Under SI 134/1988 (European Communities (Misleading Advertising) Regulations, 1988)

What is 'Misleading Advertising'?

Misleading advertising means advertising that deceives or is likely to deceive anyone that sees it. Misleading advertising may affect consumers’ choices regarding what they buy.

This needs to be addressed by bioware, if you advertise and are still advertising this feature then it must be delivered on.
Seems like a good one to quote. My advice is for everyone who is sick of this <expletive>, to unsub, and let them finally notice that we're tired of their <expletive> and won't put up with it any longer.

Foghammer
02.17.2013 , 10:18 PM | #555
come on bio were just little yes or no is all we are asking for
jawas are our masters, jawa are cool, and i want one and twillic slave girl dancer
http://www.swtor.com/r/gDb9d6

CelCawdro
02.17.2013 , 10:53 PM | #556
Quote: Originally Posted by Hakafu View Post
Seems like a good one to quote. My advice is for everyone who is sick of this <expletive>, to unsub, and let them finally notice that we're tired of their <expletive> and won't put up with it any longer.
Most people did unsub. And they've been trying to recover from that by catering to getting new people and extorting/tempting them with Cartel Market, not by catering to the returning or the few pre-F2P existing players. As has often been said, they have our money. They got what they wanted out of us. Us staying is simply an unneeded bonus. They want the new blood, they want them to spend and burn out, then on to the next new customer.

EA doesn't understand how to create a lasting playerbase. And as long as they're making money, they have no reason to learn how.

Vandicus
02.17.2013 , 10:58 PM | #557
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth__Carnal View Post
Which is the number #1 reason why I do not trust the "Expansion" and this new Reputation System.

As a person that purchased the Collection Edition, I was trusting Bioware that they would not take advantage of all the problems that could arise from creating a CE Vendor. I was completely wrong, they did exactly what I hope they would not do. Which is make a CE vendor with only 1 item in it, set a ridiculously high price just to further force us to grind.
The VIP vendor is not the CE vendor. Just fyi.
Darasuum kote ner vode!
Darasuum kote Mando'ade!

Suzina
02.17.2013 , 11:01 PM | #558
Quote: Originally Posted by GeorgZoeller View Post
Yes.
Liar.
Member of Bane Fleet

Vandicus
02.17.2013 , 11:06 PM | #559
Quote: Originally Posted by Suzina View Post
Liar.
Actually you're incorrect. They did update it after his post.
Darasuum kote ner vode!
Darasuum kote Mando'ade!

CelCawdro
02.17.2013 , 11:30 PM | #560
Quote: Originally Posted by Vandicus View Post
Actually you're incorrect. They did update it after his post.
Technically, the original poster was asking for more items. Plural. We've had a single one, thus not qualifying as the "items" that were asked for.