Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Collectors edition vendor

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Hakafu
02.11.2013 , 08:32 PM | #501
The fact that we're on page 50, and still no replies since Feb. of last year, is pathetic.

*Edit* 51 pages and counting...

Jahosefat
02.11.2013 , 10:07 PM | #502
Quote: Originally Posted by Hakafu View Post
The fact that we're on page 50, and still no replies since Feb. of last year, is pathetic.

*Edit* 51 pages and counting...
isn't it obvious they dont care? Same as all the posts about in game bugs and everytihgn else. They are too busy making cartel packs and counting their money.

veyl
02.11.2013 , 10:12 PM | #503
I like that the latest developer blog about the event tomorrow had news on Cartel Market and the Feedback for it.

How about the feedback about the one thing that we've gotten 8 months ago and nothing since then on the Collectors Edition Vendor? Maybe they should start listening to that.

Sidenote: Who the hell gave feedback about wanting their ship droid to wear a tuxedo? Was that some kind of joke?

Nagruf
02.12.2013 , 02:13 PM | #504
Just to be sure I have checked the CE vender after 1.7 and no updates

Please see the following which you have advertised for store, the following can be seen at (http://www.swtor.com/info/news/news-article/20111021)

Collector’s Edition Store. At launch the Collector’s Edition Store will be available to those who have the Collector’s Edition of The Old Republic, and will feature items found nowhere else in the game! The Collector’s Edition will be stocked with exclusive social items for yourself, and unique appearances for your companion. The store will also have regular updates to give players incentive to keep coming back.

Why have we not been receiving the regular updates, 1 pet in 14 months is very poor

What is your meaning of regular?

Where is my incentive to keep going back?

You should not market and advertise something when selling a product and not deliver on what you have stated, this is misleading and giving false information and therefore is untruthful and deceives your customers.

Alec_Fortescue
02.12.2013 , 04:11 PM | #505
I want to believe that the VIP area update is a prelude to ce vendor updates.

I am gonna be properly annoyed if they'll put new items on VIP vendor xD
Bioware, please let us know if we're ever going to see iconic Jedi robes in the game... Or why not?

http://www.swtor.com/r/FsJS44 - Accept my referral to express gratitude for my years-long fight for iconic Jedi attire in this "Star Wars" game. You'll get some goodies on top of it, too.

Dimitris_otor
02.13.2013 , 05:14 AM | #506
The Cake Is a Lie!

Hakafu
02.13.2013 , 07:24 AM | #507
Don't you see? They listen to our feedback! They released old, already done content! Of course, the cartel market gets new stuff, while we still have no updates. This is getting absolutely terrible and pathetic, and I'm done putting up with it. Not buying any more cartel coins, and unsubbed, done with this game when my game time runs out. Things like TERA that just went Free to Play with no real restrictions will get my attention now.

Knorlac
02.13.2013 , 07:54 AM | #508
I'm happy to give this thread another bump!

Not having an updated official statement on this matter at this point seems like really bad form to me and reflects very poorly upon the management of this game.

lazze
02.13.2013 , 07:59 AM | #509
from what i hear it is but its not a priority at this moment in time which is a crock of s**T .. paid £130 for them to rob me blind.. even tho they said it will be updated each month...

Knorlac
02.13.2013 , 08:03 AM | #510
Quote: Originally Posted by lazze View Post
from what i hear it is but its not a priority at this moment in time which is a crock of s**T .. paid £130 for them to rob me blind.. even tho they said it will be updated each month...
They never said they'd update it every month to be fair, but they sure as hell are not updating it regularly in any sense as was advertised.