Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Collectors edition vendor

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Aelther
01.18.2013 , 05:52 AM | #211
Quote: Originally Posted by Suzina View Post
In patch 1.2 they added the same taun-taun pet that everyone got for free to the vendor, except a slightly darker color and named "taunta" instead of "taunling"

That's it. No new items, just another taunling.
Wrong, not the same. Everyone got the tauntaun ram free http://swtor.crystal-dreams.us/wp-co...auntaunram.png
which is very different from taunta http://swtor.crystal-dreams.us/wp-co.../09/taunta.png
But it is the same to all the other tauntauns that you get from exploration / drops / events. The one everyone got free is unique.

Marmerus
01.20.2013 , 01:54 PM | #212
Quote: Originally Posted by kijthae View Post
You thought you will always be cared because you bought collectors edition? No lol. You are simply hooked by your consumer insticts and paid more money on nothing.Welcome to capitalism.

After 100 years release of the swtor , boxed standart edition can be a nice collection item as much as collectors edition .
The plastic bald toy will probably be worth $20 in 100 years.
@ Bioware
Stop trolling the EU. Fix the downtimes to the middle of the night and not in the middle of the morning / day.

xorcist
01.24.2013 , 09:05 PM | #213
Devs. Wanna jump in and say anything?
"There is no calamity greater than lavish desires....
And there is no greater disaster than greed
."

OrionSol
01.24.2013 , 09:21 PM | #214
100 agree, we need more items there
Or-ion Sol
Founder of THE JEDl ORDER (Guild Website)
"As I was, I am, I will..."

dacentabaal
01.25.2013 , 02:06 AM | #215
Quote: Originally Posted by GeorgZoeller View Post
Yes.
Officially BW Dev response to teh question
"Will the collectors edition ever get updated with more items ? as it stands now the security key vendor offers more/better in some cases"

...that was baxck in Febuary... nothing new has been added... at all
█]╬╬╬╬╬╬(۝)ǁ█خ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓)
http://www.swtor.com/r/sdFwY8

Nagruf
01.25.2013 , 03:59 AM | #216
Why have we not been receiving the regular updates, 1 pet in 14 months is very poor

What is your meaning of regular?

Where is my incentive to keep going back?

You should not market and advertise something when selling a product and not deliver on what you have stated, this is misleading and giving false information and therefore is untruthful and deceives your customers.

Please can we have an official response into this?

Merwanor
01.25.2013 , 04:32 AM | #217
What sold me on the CE was not only the cool physical stuff, like the books and the statue and some of the digital items. But it was the store and the promise of regular updates that really sold me on buying the very expensive CE, and it turns out it was another of Biowares lies.... No wonder I don't trust them anymore.
The Dark Side of the Force is the pathway to many abilities some consider to be… Unnatural.

Calimero
01.25.2013 , 04:44 AM | #218
Quote: Originally Posted by Merwanor View Post
But it was the store and the promise of regular updates that really sold me on buying the very expensive CE, and it turns out it was another of Biowares lies.... No wonder I don't trust them anymore.
I bought the CE for the same reason and also because before launch, the CE store was described to be much more than it actually is...an insult to those that bought the CE.

Well, I wont ever again by a CE from any company and hopefully I wont have to buy much from BW or EA in the future.

I don't think that the CE store will be updated ever again. They got the money from us and that's it.

Darth-Rammstein
01.25.2013 , 04:47 AM | #219
Please, they are far too busy deciding what to release next on the cartel market to worry about trivial things like updating the CE vendor which nets them no revenue....they want the $$.
Belgoth's Beacon ----> The Fatman ----> Prophecy of the Five ----> The Ebon Hawk
http://www.swtor.com/r/RC8V8V New and Old players welcome to use my referral for rewards, much appreciated.

Nagruf
01.25.2013 , 04:54 AM | #220
True but if a company sells something with a feature, then that feature should be deliverd on.