Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Collectors edition vendor

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Neglience's Avatar


Neglience
04.19.2013 , 12:31 PM | #1211
Quote: Originally Posted by Toat View Post
As a CE owner, I'm utterly baffled that other CE purchases expect to get new stuff now years after the game was released. What?

You bought a collector's edition at the games release, that's what you got. Why do you think you need new stuff? that's not how it works...
look what bioware wrote on your box, thats why we ask for it, because they said so.

Aretwodome's Avatar


Aretwodome
04.19.2013 , 03:31 PM | #1212
Hahaha oh God you know Andryah has no leg to stand on when shes pulling out the Clinton defense of "What does a word mean" Regular and unique are pretty specific. And yes the store HAS only been updated once a year A taun taun LAST year and a monocole THATS IN THE CM this year. The CM and the CE are the SAME thing. A store. If one can be described with the exact same terminology and updated every other week so can the CE. They can finally come through on their promises. I dont how much you want to recite Eula and ToS. Thats not how you keep customers even if this kind of scam IS EA/BW MO which is obvious by the fact were already F2P. Remember all those Doomsayers you fought against? Boy were they wrong! LOL. Anyway thats another argument you are wrong about but well hash that out later. Stop trying to twist thing. This is just sad now. Little soldier everyone deserves rest. Youve defended EA/BW valiantly although misquided. Go ahead and get off that wall.

Edit: Just to point this out as well I dont believe the CE NEEDS to be updated every other week or even as often as the CM but the fact stands that if they can constantly update that they CAN find a way to update more than once a year. And all people want is what they were promised by the developers.

Eillack's Avatar


Eillack
04.19.2013 , 03:35 PM | #1213
FFS Andryah can you step off your horse for once and just leave. Once more you are showing how you just want to derail something that you don't like. Let those who gave a damn and accepted the promise of new, unique items as ADVERTISED have their justified say, and you can go back to that dark hole of yours and plot your next scheme.
With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.

SlimsPicken's Avatar


SlimsPicken
04.19.2013 , 04:03 PM | #1214
Quote: Originally Posted by Eillack View Post
FFS Andryah can you step off your horse for once and just leave. Once more you are showing how you just want to derail something that you don't like. Let those who gave a damn and accepted the promise of new, unique items as ADVERTISED have their justified say, and you can go back to that dark hole of yours and plot your next scheme.
EApologists never give up!!!!! how dare you.
For every man there is a sentence, a string of words, which has the power to destroy him.

Andryah's Avatar


Andryah
04.19.2013 , 04:20 PM | #1215
Quote: Originally Posted by Eillack View Post
FFS Andryah can you step off your horse for once and just leave. Once more you are showing how you just want to derail something that you don't like. Let those who gave a damn and accepted the promise of new, unique items as ADVERTISED have their justified say, and you can go back to that dark hole of yours and plot your next scheme.
Is there a part of "I would enjoy more CE vendor content as well" that you cannot or will not understand?

Because I have made it clear that I would enjoy it.. but do not expect and certainly do not demand it and stomp feet in the forum.

I also do not personally attack you and tell you to leave a thread either... so give a rest.
sayonara SWTOR. I will miss the game, I will miss many players, I will NOT miss being lied to and deceived. I will not miss rookie level mistakes of epic proportions.

Andryah's Avatar


Andryah
04.19.2013 , 04:20 PM | #1216
Quote: Originally Posted by SlimsPicken View Post
EApologists never give up!!!!! how dare you.
waste of forum electrons IMO. Nothing constructive to say? Nothing?
sayonara SWTOR. I will miss the game, I will miss many players, I will NOT miss being lied to and deceived. I will not miss rookie level mistakes of epic proportions.

Andryah's Avatar


Andryah
04.19.2013 , 04:24 PM | #1217
Quote: Originally Posted by Aretwodome View Post
Hahaha oh God you know Andryah has no leg to stand on when shes pulling out the Clinton defense of "What does a word mean" Regular and unique are pretty specific. And yes the store HAS only been updated once a year A taun taun LAST year and a monocole THATS IN THE CM this year. The CM and the CE are the SAME thing. A store. If one can be described with the exact same terminology and updated every other week so can the CE. They can finally come through on their promises. I dont how much you want to recite Eula and ToS. Thats not how you keep customers even if this kind of scam IS EA/BW MO which is obvious by the fact were already F2P. Remember all those Doomsayers you fought against? Boy were they wrong! LOL. Anyway thats another argument you are wrong about but well hash that out later. Stop trying to twist thing. This is just sad now. Little soldier everyone deserves rest. Youve defended EA/BW valiantly although misquided. Go ahead and get off that wall.

Edit: Just to point this out as well I dont believe the CE NEEDS to be updated every other week or even as often as the CM but the fact stands that if they can constantly update that they CAN find a way to update more than once a year. And all people want is what they were promised by the developers.
I am not now, nor have I ever been in the employment of former president Clinton. And please how about we leave political perjoratives out of the discussion... it's against the rules of the forum.

Back on topic......You have one (and exactly one) leg to stand on in your rage about the CE Vendor... Bioware goodwill. Because frankly... company goodwill is all you can ask for when your license to game content stipulates that all content is at their discretion. Given the attitudes and behaviors of many of you in this thread... you flushed any chance at good will months ago IMO. Next time.....learn how to appeal to the goodwill aspect of a corporation.

You have nice day now.
sayonara SWTOR. I will miss the game, I will miss many players, I will NOT miss being lied to and deceived. I will not miss rookie level mistakes of epic proportions.

xorcist's Avatar


xorcist
04.19.2013 , 04:50 PM | #1218
Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post
I'll ignore your personal attacks as well, and just say that NO.. everything Aretwodome said is NOT spot on. You know it.. but you can't face reality... because you are in the same camp as Aretwodome is.. you will attack anyone who disagrees with you and presents any objective understanding as to why CE life is what it is in the context of the CE vendor.

AND .. once again.. as a CE owner... let me again affirm that I too would enjoy additional content updates on the CE vendor. I just don't have the need to spew indigation and rhetorical attacks about morality, etc at Bioware over it. I'll take new content if it is given.. and I won't worry about it if it is not... just like everything else about MMO content.

IMO, you guys have a perspective problem.... maybe a picture can help you grasp some context.
http://sarah.theworkexperiment.com/w...ll-350x280.jpg
My original post still stands while yours has absolutely no come back whats so ever
You can't even deny any part of it because as I've said. It's not hidden, or camouflaged. It's all there for anyone who WANTS to see it. If you choose to keep the wool over your eyes, and continue to believe that the rest of us are the ones that are wrong to expect what we paid for and for them to keep their end of the agreement, then that's your problem.
However, your post speaks volumes when it come to your position in any discussion involving Mythic/Bioware Austin.

Have a nice day.
"There is no calamity greater than lavish desires....
And there is no greater disaster than greed
."

Desolaytore's Avatar


Desolaytore
04.19.2013 , 05:30 PM | #1219
Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post
We got a 1000 coin bonus just for being CE owners. So that base has been covered already really. It did however get the DDE holders riled up..
Man ****... 1000 CC cant even buy a set of armor. That 1000 is a slap in the face.
"I hear them enter my domain, children unknowing. They will serve..." - The Infernal One
Lightning flashes of insight, Into the mirth of a dark sky,
Pain of division is nothing, Joy of dissolution is everything.

Desolaytore's Avatar


Desolaytore
04.19.2013 , 05:32 PM | #1220
Still waiting EAware.....
"I hear them enter my domain, children unknowing. They will serve..." - The Infernal One
Lightning flashes of insight, Into the mirth of a dark sky,
Pain of division is nothing, Joy of dissolution is everything.