Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Collectors edition vendor

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Sleprock
01.03.2013 , 08:37 AM | #111
Quote: Originally Posted by Jacen_Starsolo View Post
Whoa. What happened? Almost a year later...
It's almost like he had barely enough time to type "yes" before his heathen EA overlord lashed him on the back as they passed by his cubical.

"MEESA DA ROOLER HERE...BOOGA BOOGA..."

"Yes sir".

Fast forward to cartel market grand opening:

"Why are all of these CE vendor items in this slideshow for the market?"

"MEESA KNOW OF NO SUCH TING. MESSA NO CARE FOR DOSE FODDER. HOO HOO HOO HOO."

Jacen_Starsolo
01.03.2013 , 08:54 AM | #112
Quote: Originally Posted by Sleprock View Post
It's almost like he had barely enough time to type "yes" before his heathen EA overlord lashed him on the back as they passed by his cubical.

"MEESA DA ROOLER HERE...BOOGA BOOGA..."

"Yes sir".

Fast forward to cartel market grand opening:

"Why are all of these CE vendor items in this slideshow for the market?"

"MEESA KNOW OF NO SUCH TING. MESSA NO CARE FOR DOSE FODDER. HOO HOO HOO HOO."
How fast they can pump out things to the Cartel Shop, they should have been able to throw something --- anything on the CE vendor. But Empire Arts obviously sent word from the Emperor to not allow it.

Marmerus
01.03.2013 , 09:43 AM | #113
Quote: Originally Posted by Jacen_Starsolo View Post
Empire Arts
Who is Luke Skywalker then? Notch from Minecraft?
@ Bioware
Stop trolling the EU. Fix the downtimes to the middle of the night and not in the middle of the morning / day.

Alec_Fortescue
01.03.2013 , 09:50 AM | #114
No more items in order not to increase the gap between VIPs and normal edition users? What gap? That's all cosmetics. What about gaps between Cartel Market customers (running around in their 15 quid armor set) and players using gear from PvE? That's not reasonable reason.
Sig removed so Bioware adds "them" faster. kthxbai.

Marmerus
01.03.2013 , 10:20 AM | #115
Quote: Originally Posted by Alec_Fortescue View Post
No more items in order not to increase the gap between VIPs and normal edition users? What gap? That's all cosmetics.
Who said that? Someone from bioware or random troll?
@ Bioware
Stop trolling the EU. Fix the downtimes to the middle of the night and not in the middle of the morning / day.

Sleprock
01.03.2013 , 10:20 AM | #116
No more items in order not to increase the gap between VIPs and normal edition users? What gap? That's all cosmetics. What about gaps between Cartel Market customers (running around in their 15 quid armor set) and players using gear from PvE? That's not reasonable reason.
I agree. It is such a sad excuse they used. God forbid people who payed a little extra to support the game get a few unique items from a vendor which was said to be updated occasionally.

I'm surprised the fanboiz haven't stormed the gates defending EA yet. I say EA because I know alot of this isn't Bioware's fault. They, like many other great things, were gobbled up by Companies who couldn't bleed an ounce of pride.

Neglience
01.03.2013 , 10:27 AM | #117
Quote: Originally Posted by Marmerus View Post
german community lead said that after asking the devs.

Alec_Fortescue
01.03.2013 , 10:28 AM | #118
Quote: Originally Posted by Marmerus View Post
Yellow response on the German board. lololol

Alec_Fortescue
01.03.2013 , 10:30 AM | #119
Quote: Originally Posted by Sleprock View Post
I agree. It is such a sad excuse they used. God forbid people who payed a little extra to support the game get a few unique items from a vendor which was said to be updated occasionally.

I'm surprised the fanboiz haven't stormed the gates defending EA yet. I say EA because I know alot of this isn't Bioware's fault. They, like many other great things, were gobbled up by Companies who couldn't bleed an ounce of pride.
But that's what we paid extra for. We paid for few extra items to be developed for our money.

Neglience
01.03.2013 , 10:55 AM | #120
But that's what we paid extra for. We paid for few extra items to be developed for our money.
and thats the problem, we already paid for it not like the cartell market, where we still need to pay for stuff