Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Alternate unofficial oceanic server

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
Alternate unofficial oceanic server

HyBRiDz
12.16.2011 , 12:21 AM | #1
does anyone know any other alternate oceanic server other than swiftsure?
TK-6686
SITH ORDER (ASIA PACIFIC)(Master Dar'Nala) +8GMT
Republic Scum (ASIA PACIFIC)(Master Dar'Nala) +8GMT
gamers needed!!

Acyl
12.16.2011 , 01:31 AM | #2
Harbinger, Jekk'Jekk Tarr were 'chosen' as Oceanic PvE, and Swiftsure for Oceanic PvP. You know this, I know this. This also does not help, since you know as well as I do that these servers are in capacity queue hell. Harbinger and Swiftsure in particular, but I understand JJT is pretty full as well.

Where does that leave us? Damned if I know. The Oceanic community came together very well in choosing those initial servers, but unless server caps are drastically increased soon, we've clearly got...problems. Now, individual Oceanic guilds have started branching out elsewhere, but there's no clear agreement on which alternatives to consider.

There simply hasn't been a concerted effort to name alternatives to those three servers.

Galatrix
12.16.2011 , 03:18 AM | #3
Do not worry too much guys. It's still very much early days. People will zerg the servers that are full in order to get the social aspect. After a while these servers will settle down where people will transfer/reroll with friends. Give it time

Fatalatia
12.16.2011 , 03:31 AM | #4
I know that we Islanders get left out in the cold often. I also know that servers are loaded past any acceptable capacity. I also know that 20 mins waiting to be able to get on a game is not what we wanted when we pre ordered this mmo. I hope that this is taken care of very soon. The investors better tighten they're short term income return belts and allow this game to be enjoyable. I refuse to pay monthly for a service that is equal to receiving cold oily fries everyday for lunch.

Canisrah
12.16.2011 , 03:59 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Fatalatia View Post
I know that we Islanders get left out in the cold often. I also know that servers are loaded past any acceptable capacity. I also know that 20 mins waiting to be able to get on a game is not what we wanted when we pre ordered this mmo.
20 minutes? I could live with that - I waited 2.5 hours to get on today.
STAR WARS™: THE OLD REPUBLIC™ IS NOT AVAILABLE IN YOUR REGION

SQUADRON 419

Celethorn
12.16.2011 , 04:23 AM | #6
I only had to face a 10 minute queue on JJT.

Jaruc
12.16.2011 , 04:41 AM | #7
Yank in South Korea checking in

I had no queue primetime last night on JJT. Servers were down when I got off work so can't comment on today. My friends and I are going to stick it out on JJT, even with the queues, hoping it all settles down to normal within weeks.

Quote: Originally Posted by Celethorn View Post
I only had to face a 10 minute queue on JJT.