Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Reseting skill tree

OrshabaalLord
02.23.2012 , 01:21 PM | #1
Is there any way to reset your skill tree for your class?

For example:

Sith Inquisitor- Assasin:

If I don't like my deception/madness build can I reset my points or no?
The Harbinger

Elladan
02.23.2012 , 01:25 PM | #2
Yes you can, there is a Skill Mentor near the other trainers at the Imperial Fleet.
Hieronymous - Sith Assassin (Darkness).
Bas - IA Sniper "Just because she's a Jedi doesn't mean you can't catch something. You know that, right?"

dosadnik
02.23.2012 , 01:29 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by OrshabaalLord View Post
Is there any way to reset your skill tree for your class?

For example:

Sith Inquisitor- Assasin:

If I don't like my deception/madness build can I reset my points or no?
You can't change your Advanced Class (AC) aka you can't change from Assassin to Sorcerer. But you can reset the trees within your AC. The Skill Mentor is either on the Fleet or the Capital Planet. On the fleet he's located in the same area as your class trainer at the end. I don't know where he is on Dromund Kaas though.

chronciledfx
02.23.2012 , 03:51 PM | #4
Just to note, the first time it's free to reset skill tree, but after that it costs money, but I think the dev team are coming with dual spec, which will be good for those people who want to pve and pvp with the same toon, but want to be different classes.

dosadnik
02.23.2012 , 04:09 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by chronciledfx View Post
Just to note, the first time it's free to reset skill tree, but after that it costs money, but I think the dev team are coming with dual spec, which will be good for those people who want to pve and pvp with the same toon, but want to be different classes.
To add to that the cost resets to zero every Tuesday. (although it may not be shown it does)

Randomness
02.23.2012 , 04:13 PM | #6
dual spec just means different talent builds.

That said, it should make filling out groups easier at lower levels and for HMs (Though not so much for ops, since you'd be a bit crippled without multiple gear sets there)...

GavinSterrenberg
03.29.2012 , 09:33 PM | #7
It'll be nice to run a heal spec as well as a dps spec too.

07.16.2013 , 08:48 PM | #8
The skill mentor is not marked on your map so just go into each of the cubicles with the trainers and you will find him, I think for imps the skill mentor is a doros and for republic players he's a rodian.

XeroVeritas
07.17.2013 , 12:43 PM | #9
On Coruscant he is behind the the bank and GTN terminals underneath Senate Plaza.
On a mountain of skulls in a castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood. What was will be, what is will be no more. Now is the season of evil!

~Vigo the Carpathian