Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Pistol appreciation thread

RuneBane
02.23.2012 , 05:44 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Prolyfic View Post
Myself I am a fan of the Professional's Choice. The SS linked doesnt do it justice though, it's one of the larger pistols in the game and its bright red scope and lights add to the effect.
Where doyou get this weapon?

By the way this is a great thread, taking notes here. Hopefully people keep posting on this subject, it really helps with customization.

Stabbitha
02.23.2012 , 05:50 PM | #12
I want a carbine...

Jango Fett ruined bounty hunters for ever.

Mephane
02.23.2012 , 06:25 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Dirak View Post
I love my M-305 Rancor-X Enforcer. http://www.torhead.com/item/5KYY1qY/...cor-x-enforcer Granted I had to re-mod it. Reminds me of a Desert Eagle.
Wow, that's a cool one, maybe I should get one of those for Mako at least.
Ceterum censeo chat bubbles addenda et party bomb reddendum esse.
---
The Alot is Better Than You at Everything

Thaladar_SWTOR
02.23.2012 , 07:41 PM | #14
I use dual M-300 Elite Stealth Interceptors. Picked these up on Tatooine from the Specialty Goods vendor. Good looking, simple blasters. And I like the scope.

Kikilicious
02.23.2012 , 10:27 PM | #15
I love my Modified DTB-27 Bolt Blaster Pistol. I know that all of us can get it from Blizz, it's just if my little Jawa friend gives me a present, I'm gonna use it
Asania Tapfer'keit : Chiss : Bounty Hunter : Powertech

Lurkerfox
02.23.2012 , 11:17 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by ColdFeeling View Post
I would love to have any orange custom that looked like this one.

http://www.torhead.com/item/2gMOdDk/...dueling-pistol

But I've still had no luck. I recently acquired a custom version of the black pistol you see the Epic Female Bounty Hunter Shae Vizla wielding off of the GTN recently that looks like this. I love collecting Custom Pistols.

http://www.torhead.com/item/2WksD4f/...itary-enforcer

This one has a pink glow on it instead of the blue I'm looking for, but i really like the look of it
I actually dual two of the D-200's on my merc i love how they look. Like a futuristic Revolver with a silencer xP

Honestly besides the Act1 Gun the D-200 are by far my favorites until i get to higher levels <3
Hasseo -Canderous Ordo- Lv 50 Smuggler - Gunslinger Daily Farmer
Lurkerfox -Canderous Ordo- Lv 45 Jedi Knight - Sentinel - Main

ColdFeeling
02.24.2012 , 08:17 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Lurkerfox View Post
I actually dual two of the D-200's on my merc i love how they look. Like a futuristic Revolver with a silencer xP

Honestly besides the Act1 Gun the D-200 are by far my favorites until i get to higher levels <3
I agree! The D-200 is really starting to grow on me. It has a great look, and the pink glow on it is amazing. Now if only I could get a magenta crystal...
Maggie Woll - Lvl 47 Scrapper/Sawbones Hybrid
Stelmaria Woll - Lvl 45 Pyrotech
Prophecy of the Five - PvP

Arendis
02.24.2012 , 08:28 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Deathforged View Post
Any screenshots? Where do you get it?
I'll see about a screenshot later today. I found one on the GTN, so I think it's a random drop, but I don't know the original source.

Prolyfic
02.24.2012 , 08:49 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by RuneBane View Post
Where doyou get this weapon?

By the way this is a great thread, taking notes here. Hopefully people keep posting on this subject, it really helps with customization.
It drops off HK-47 in FE HM flashpoint but you can also buy it on the Tionese vendor for 76 tionese commends
Kaine - 50 Shieldtech - Razor
Raize
- 50 Marauder - Razor
Jugg vs PT: The Fundamental Difference

Chestnut_Bowl
02.24.2012 , 08:52 AM | #20
The A-300, of course, and the Athiss's Sawbones Pistol.