Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

WZ match type filter

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
WZ match type filter

Pandoration's Avatar


Pandoration
02.22.2012 , 06:55 PM | #1
I wish there was a filter you can use to join only certain match types for WZ. This voidstar match type is just terrible all around. The attackers just hope to zerg a door and defenders get stuck in spawn. This leads to a lot of people quitting and sides always being unbalanced. Either that or just remove voidstar altogether.

Acindo's Avatar


Acindo
02.22.2012 , 06:57 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Pandoration View Post
I wish there was a filter you can use to join only certain match types for WZ. This voidstar match type is just terrible all around. The attackers just hope to zerg a door and defenders get stuck in spawn. This leads too a lot of people quitting and sides always being unbalanced. Either that or just remove voidstar altogether.
Give me Voidstar over Huttball anyday.

They already said they will eventually let you pick what one you queue for.

Just hope to zerg? You clearly don't play with or against any smart players I guess.
Acindo - 66 Assassin - 2/31/8
Acindo - 71 Scoundrel - 3/31/7
The Spiral Legacy
Australian Gamer

Kjetl's Avatar


Kjetl
02.22.2012 , 06:58 PM | #3
Yes, please. A WZ filter WITHOUT a silly illogical attachment to cross-server queues.

We understand that skipping 1 or 2 of the 3 warzones will make our queue times longer. We are fine with that, and if we aren't we will queue for all 3.

Pandoration's Avatar


Pandoration
02.22.2012 , 07:00 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Kjetl View Post
Yes, please. A WZ filter WITHOUT a silly illogical attachment to cross-server queues.

We understand that skipping 1 or 2 of the 3 warzones will make our queue times longer. We are fine with that, and if we aren't we will queue for all 3.
Huttball is my favorite match type. Atleast it requires somewhat skill + I find it actually fun.


Quote: Originally Posted by Acindo View Post
Give me Voidstar over Huttball anyday.

They already said they will eventually let you pick what one you queue for.

Just hope to zerg? You clearly don't play with or against any smart players I guess.
Since when does swtor have smart players in WZ?

Kjetl's Avatar


Kjetl
02.22.2012 , 07:07 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Pandoration View Post
Huttball is my favorite match type. Atleast it requires somewhat skill + I find it actually fun.
And I support you in that. I support your thread. That's why I replied the way I did. I didn't mention huttball (although I personally hate Hate HATE it )

justregularjoe's Avatar


justregularjoe
02.22.2012 , 07:15 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Pandoration View Post



Since when does swtor have smart players in WZ?

2nd this