Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Funniest line in game?

CrusherKing
11.27.2012 , 08:14 AM | #931
Quote: Originally Posted by BogyOne View Post
Dromuund Kaas quest given by officer who...
Spoiler
That one made me laugh
Power and Chaos will give you victory

agrarl
11.27.2012 , 08:25 AM | #932
Smuggler Storyline:

Spoiler

Anysao
11.27.2012 , 11:36 AM | #933
Quote: Originally Posted by agrarl View Post
Schmuggler Storyline:

Spoiler

Fand die Szene genial ^^
dies ist der Englisch-Bereich! aber danke für den Austausch. jemand hat es bevor Sie Beiträge verfassen, traurig.

Thank you translate app. I have to admit, it's impressive he knows German and English. Darn you high school French.
Ooh! In Elder Scrolls Online, I get magic spells and colossal PvP! That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?
Want to get a lightsaber, too? Click this text for a free trial run of The Old Republic. Returning player? No problem! Join today!

Jarcoby
11.27.2012 , 11:41 AM | #934
My favorite is the female smuggler's wedding vows. Freaking hilarious, wish I could remember them word for word.
I find your lack of cookies disturbing.

Anysao
11.27.2012 , 04:02 PM | #935
Quote: Originally Posted by Jarcoby View Post
My favorite is the female smuggler's wedding vows. Freaking hilarious, wish I could remember them word for word.
Wait, what? GOOGLE THIS PLEASE! I must hear!
Ooh! In Elder Scrolls Online, I get magic spells and colossal PvP! That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?
Want to get a lightsaber, too? Click this text for a free trial run of The Old Republic. Returning player? No problem! Join today!

Selvec
11.27.2012 , 04:35 PM | #936
Quote: Originally Posted by Anysao View Post
Wait, what? GOOGLE THIS PLEASE! I must hear!
"I swear to drive you crazy with jealousy, risk your life regularly, make fun of you in public and ensure you never have a boring day again"

Evgen
11.27.2012 , 06:18 PM | #937
Quote: Originally Posted by Selvec View Post
"I swear to drive you crazy with jealousy, risk your life regularly, make fun of you in public and ensure you never have a boring day again"
What more could you ask for?!?!
Academy Exemplar - Begeren Colony (formerly Gav Daragon)
Rhyn Lor - 50 Scoundrel Reizz - 50 Guardian (Vyn) A'sara - 50 Sorcerer
The Lor Legacy

bionamaster
11.27.2012 , 07:04 PM | #938
A few HK lines:

Entry to Quesh:

Reassurance: Don't worry, master. If your inocculation fails you, I will continue on deleting troublemakers in your name.

Upon dismissing:

You are now less efficient.

Upon ordering him to Assassinate:

Send my best wishes to the Maker.
Reminder: Mechanized posting is for non-trolling business only. Enjoy your stay.
Parrius, Level 55 Jedi Sentinel Parian, Level 20 Commando
Tremarr Legacy, CE Subbed since Launch, Shadowlands Server
For the Republic!

Anysao
11.27.2012 , 09:02 PM | #939
Romantic.

Jarcoby
11.28.2012 , 02:54 AM | #940
See, I love this. Hilarios, and makes me want to get me one of those smuggle bunnies. lol
I find your lack of cookies disturbing.