Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Funniest line in game?

Anysao
04.16.2012 , 06:13 AM | #451
Quote: Originally Posted by Lord_Ricdel View Post
"Bah, typical jedi, slaughter a roomful of people and then apologize for it!" - a sith commander from class storyline, i forget his name
Uhh... Ya.. Pathetic *hides lightsaber in back pocket*

Ha ha, I think it was knight story
Ooh! In Elder Scrolls Online, I get magic spells and colossal PvP! That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?
I will never take someone who says "EAware" seriously.
You cannot escape the Moonbanger!The Ebon Hawk Starfighter Enthusiast.

Penciltrial
04.16.2012 , 06:18 AM | #452
C2 N2 to Jedi Knight "Master I marked the best escape pod for your use. I of course will go down with the ship.".

Sporetox
04.16.2012 , 06:23 AM | #453
Quote: Originally Posted by ReggarBlane View Post
Bounty Hunter class mission:
Spoiler
This. It was hilarious.

Anysao
04.16.2012 , 01:10 PM | #454
Quote: Originally Posted by Penciltrial View Post
C2 N2 to Jedi Knight "Master I marked the best escape pod for your use. I of course will go down with the ship.".
Him going down with the ship? Thank goodness.
Ooh! In Elder Scrolls Online, I get magic spells and colossal PvP! That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?
I will never take someone who says "EAware" seriously.
You cannot escape the Moonbanger!The Ebon Hawk Starfighter Enthusiast.

Esproc
04.17.2012 , 07:01 PM | #455
Quote: Originally Posted by Sporetox View Post
This. It was hilarious.
Only after the first 20 - 30 times in this thread already.
In this Age of Information, Ignorance is a Choice!

teabags
04.17.2012 , 07:26 PM | #456
My apologies if someones already posted this, might have missed it in over 40 pages of comments.

But , one of the funnies lines i've heard so far..and havent played ALL characters yet is pretty early in the smuggler story. On the Esseles mission/story/flashpoint theres a part where we find out that the ambassador is the reason for the attack..and one of the options for the smuggler is to confront the ambassador...and the following line is given..which made my whole team crack up

goes something like this'
(ship under attack..shaking and bits flying everywhere)
Ambassador :"im an ambassador on a mission to convert planets ruled by sith, "(cant remember exact wording sorry)
Smuggler: "So its YOUR fault "
the smuggler line, so short but so funny in a tense moment he is so cocky and funny.....

Zathklazt
04.17.2012 , 08:00 PM | #457
Not sure if it was a story quest or not, but on Alderaan on my Warrior I was talking to a guy who said something along the lines of, "I'd rather see Alderaan blown to pieces than in Empire hands." I know that they meant to put it in, but I still laughed.
A gentleman is someone who can play the accordion, but chooses not to.

Captain_Zone
04.17.2012 , 09:45 PM | #458
This was a good one from Khem Val in regards to Tatooine. "We could destroy this place and nobody would notice."
. OPOD
Shivalka: Darth Baras is quite large, isn't he?
Joran Karn: You, my dear Sith, have just mastered the art of understatement.

osymyso
04.18.2012 , 12:57 AM | #459
I just love anything Khem Val says. Sometimes I find myself mimicking his little sayings...in his language of course.
Moise / Sith Meditation Sphere
Qore / Hyper Space Cannon

TheSnipe
04.18.2012 , 01:28 AM | #460
Smuggler on Tatooine. During the class story where you have a 4 way chat with Diago, the Jedi, and the Sith.

after some minor talking and insulting from all sides, If you don't choose any LS option till after a couple of lines.

Sith: *Waves hand in Mind Trick motion toward PC* You will draw your weapon. You will kill the Jedi
Smuggler: Are you out of your mind? *then turns to look at Jedi*
Jedi: *Waves hand in Mind Trick motion toward PC* You will kill the Sith
Smuggler: Will both of you stop waving your hands like that? You look foolish.