Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Funniest line in game?

Anysao
04.09.2012 , 01:16 PM | #411
Quote: Originally Posted by JAVAjedi View Post
There was a quest giver on Corellia, and she needed these interrogator droids to extract information from captured Green Jedi.

The line went something like, "Oh, good! You picked up on my not-so-subtle plea for help!"

I lol'd at the sarcasm and irony there. Because by that point, you are (almost at) lv 50 and you've done this a thousand times already....
Lol, man, when I got my assassin to level 50, I skipped all the mini-missions, and most bonus series, and just did planet and class series.
I'VE MISSED SO MUCH!
good thing legacy's a comin, so I can get back too it
Ooh! In WildStar, I get double jumps, path choices, and massive PvP! That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?
I will never take someone who says "EAware" seriously.
You cannot escape the Moonbanger!The Ebon Hawk Starfighter Enthusiast.

Diviciacus
04.09.2012 , 01:41 PM | #412
Quote: Originally Posted by elladan View Post
here's a stroopwafel.
omnomnomnom
Nonne mei fratres Rei Publicae congruitis nobis nostrum humum stananda esse Imperiumve quae omnia speraverimus peregerimusque perdet?

Aellad
04.09.2012 , 01:51 PM | #413
In Dromund Kaas after completing my revanite training, the leader tells me that I can't ever return to the revanites, and my agent replies with that sweet accent: For some reason, I'm not so disapointed.
Made me laugh.

XLJedi
04.09.2012 , 02:07 PM | #414
I'm glad I finally got Doc as a companion cuz running around with Kira constantly yelling, "FEEL MY FORCE" made it kinda hard to maintain my light-side points.
Reelo (Jedi Guardian)
Server: Jedi Covenant (East Coast Time)
Guild: Starlords
Always willing to lend a hand to those who stop by my server and say hello!

Anysao
04.09.2012 , 02:30 PM | #415
Quote: Originally Posted by XLJedi View Post
I'm glad I finally got Doc as a companion cuz running around with Kira constantly yelling, "FEEL MY FORCE" made it kinda hard to maintain my light-side points.
And you think Doc will be any better? he laughed at me for choosing the lightsided option!
Ooh! In WildStar, I get double jumps, path choices, and massive PvP! That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?
I will never take someone who says "EAware" seriously.
You cannot escape the Moonbanger!The Ebon Hawk Starfighter Enthusiast.

Captain_Zone
04.09.2012 , 02:36 PM | #416
Quote: Originally Posted by XLJedi View Post
Still not as bad as Kaliyo's "Come on out and I'll show you my gun!" line. I was seriously questioning which gender she was after hearing it umpteen hundred times.
. OPOD
Shivalka: Darth Baras is quite large, isn't he?
Joran Karn: You, my dear Sith, have just mastered the art of understatement.

Garrem
04.09.2012 , 03:00 PM | #417
The whole conversation with Feylara during the 'Distressed' quest. Damn, I love that scene more than the one where you as an IA on Taris meet a lady who just can't hit you with her blaster.
Sith happens.

Endigo
04.09.2012 , 03:01 PM | #418
Captain Bryn:

"Grathan's trouble. See, Big trouble. Mad Scientist type. Like cyborgs,droids, ergonomic chairs.

Kaliyo:

I slid out of Mama's womb and picked up a blaster. Now I am your new friend's bodyguard.

masterherox
04.09.2012 , 03:35 PM | #419
Don't think a ton of people here have played the smuggler, or we'd be seeing even more lines from him.

One of my personal favorites was a nice little shout out with the smuggler. After going to Qesh and meeting up with a lady you could have romanced back on Taris, you get the option to... rekindle things with her. Turning her down though has the smuggler say

Smuggler: We'll always have Taris.

On a slightly more slapstick note, though, there's also this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7WJr1dPps0

CJ_SAX_MAN
04.09.2012 , 03:53 PM | #420
Questgiver: WONDERFUL, SPECTACIOUS, I am so glad you are here!

My Warrior: Did you just make up a word?
Sarthist, Jedi Guardian Guild: Inferno Server: The Fatman
Please help me get Bioware to make my guide into a "sticky"
Guide for players on weak computers: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=383030