Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Funniest line in game?

Celebrond
01.17.2013 , 07:07 AM | #1031
A funny line from my Sith Inquisitor on Tatooine when accepting the quest Prison Labor

SI: do yo want the Jedit squirm or dead?
NPC: Dead, my lord. I am a simple man.

Kaedusz
01.17.2013 , 09:38 AM | #1032
Don't know why by every time the inq says ''Murder and mayhem await'' ,it cracks me up.

Armadyil
01.17.2013 , 03:23 PM | #1033
Guss Tuno companion story: 'You've never known real rage until you've been lectured on controlling your emotions by a four-year-old in a robe.'

My inquisitor talking to the heroic quest-giver (Black box) in Mos Anek:
Commander Marcus: I have to execute the entire platoon! Don't you know how much paperwork that requires? This would be laughable, if it weren't the end of my career.
Inquisitor: I'm quite certain I didn't say "Please, expendable worm, tell me about your life.

Smuggler trying to board a dreadnaught and facing Lieutenant Palinx:
Palinx: 'The only arrival code we've received is for Imperial starship 2423T6H3L5. Pilot lieutenant Commander Ina'irolia'kleoni, of the Chiss Alliance.'
Smuggler: 'Yea I know, I dont look very Chiss, my parents were surprised too.'

Saw lots of others but i think these are my favourites.
"Peace shall bring thee wisdom,
and wisdom shall bring thee peace."

Evgen
01.17.2013 , 06:06 PM | #1034
Trooper on Voss: So the imperial invasion plan is one guy with a scary code name?
Academy Exemplar - Begeren Colony (formerly Gav Daragon)
Rhyn Lor - 50 Scoundrel Reizz - 50 Guardian (Vyn) A'sara - 50 Sorcerer
The Lor Legacy

Anysao
01.18.2013 , 12:08 PM | #1035
Quote: Originally Posted by Celebrond View Post
A funny line from my Sith Inquisitor on Tatooine when accepting the quest Prison Labor

SI: do yo want the Jedit squirm or dead?
NPC: Dead, my lord. I am a simple man.
That may be one of the best!
Ooh! In WildStar, I get double jumps, path choices, and massive PvP! That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?
I will never take someone who says "EAware" seriously.
You cannot escape the Moonbanger!The Ebon Hawk Starfighter Enthusiast.

wjmart
01.19.2013 , 01:13 PM | #1036
It's probably been posted many times before and it's been so long that I can't remember what planet or who says the line, some old guy at his "fishing hole". You have to recover his explosives and as you're leaving he says

"If you blow yourself up, feel free to come back and tell me all about it.....everyone else has!"

CNS_Sarajevo
01.19.2013 , 01:40 PM | #1037
I know I'm getting the exact words wrong, but the lines are something like this:

Kaliyo: "So this Alderaan. They'd never let someone like me into a place like this. Makes me want to throw everyone out of the palace and run around naked."

Target, to my agent: "I'm not afraid of you!"
Agent shoots him in the leg, and replies: "Are you afraid of me now?"

My Sith warrior, after being invited to hang out with Vette and her sister on Nar Shadda: "No one parties like a Sith!"

Kaliyo: "The ruins of old Alderaan... looks great on the holos, but it smells like wet mold."

Vector is very happy and says something about the song of the universe
Agent: "You worry me when you talk like that."

CarinaBenton
01.19.2013 , 05:02 PM | #1038
Not sure if these 2 posted but made me laugh

Talos: Ortolon. I'd know them if they were six days old and covered in jam. Those are Ortolan tracks.

SI: I'll be sure to look for you next time my ship's galley is invaded by a pack of Ortolans.

Sergant Derr: I said, step away from the console with your hands on your head.

SI: I hear if you wave that blaster around enough, someone might fight back.

DarthVitrial
01.20.2013 , 10:04 PM | #1039
Inquisitor: "Actually, I was having the most wonderful dream. There were these artifacts, and each one produced a different flavor of ice cream..."

Talos: "You get all the good dreams. Mine are always flesh-eating Jawas or Hutts in bikinis."

YoshiRaphElan
01.20.2013 , 10:13 PM | #1040
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthVitrial View Post
Inquisitor: "...a different flavor of ice cream..."
So, ice cream is canon now?