Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Ideal Guild Quiz!

Dink
05.17.2013 , 10:59 AM | #271
** UPDATE **

I've gone through and updated the list of guilds to include on those that have an active recruitment thread, so all links should now be working.

As a result of this, I've removed a large number of guilds from display, so if you are a leader of a guild that was previously included in the quiz but no longer show (Guild List), you will need to contact me via PM here, or via the support email address ( support@tortoolbox.com) to have your information updated and added back to the list of guilds displayed.

It is my intent to keep the list of guilds included updated and accurate, and I apologize for letting things slip for so long.

Thank you to everyone that has continued to support the quiz for these past few years, and in the years to come
--------------------

Quote: Originally Posted by Falensawino View Post
the link for this guild is broken
Alpha Squad Guild Server: Prophecy of the Five (PVP US-East)
Code:
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=522860
As of my latest cleanup, this has been taken care of.

Quote: Originally Posted by Trinak View Post
As a suggestion, you may want to have some kind of function where you can email guilds (perhaps once a month) to make sure they are up to date and still exist. Then if they don't reply within a set time they can be removed from the quiz. I know some of the guilds I was recommended had links to recruitment threads that no longer exist.
All guilds listed should be accurate as of my maintenance today, and I'll work to make certain I keep things validated and as current as possible through regular communication with guild leaders.

Quote: Originally Posted by Trinak View Post
Something else I thought of too, some way for people to weight the questions in order of their preferences. For example, if I care more about a light side guild than the guild structure I can weight that question more heavily to reflect that desire.
The current design of the quiz has each question assigned a weight which will influence the results given at the end, and will not currently support a custom weight system for each user - I do like the suggestion though, and if I wind up redesigning it in a way that would allow for that level of individual customization, I'll certainly keep your suggestion in mind - thanks
Rebuc Arisso ::: Major :::
Eternal Vigilance. :::
The 'Ideal Guild Quiz' :::

Dink
05.24.2013 , 12:40 PM | #272
Delta Company has been added to the quiz - Welcome

AlrikFassbauer
05.31.2013 , 09:14 AM | #273
European Servers are missing.
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. (E.F.Schumacher, Economist, Source)

Dink
05.31.2013 , 11:10 AM | #274
Quote: Originally Posted by AlrikFassbauer View Post
European Servers are missing.
There are currently 6 guilds listed across 3 different European servers (guild list), and those servers do show in the selection drop down menu (The Progenitor, The Red Eclipse, and Tomb of Freedon Nadd).

Dink
06.10.2013 , 09:06 AM | #275
No Shenanigans has been added to the quiz - Welcome

Syndramise
06.26.2013 , 08:31 PM | #276
If you're looking for a guild, or if you're a guild looking to recruit, I can't recommend the Ideal Guild Quiz highly enough. We've had a lot of great folks join through the quiz, and it does a great job of matching people with groups that fit well with them.

Dink
07.02.2013 , 09:51 AM | #277
Bane has been added to the quiz - Welcome

Klasnewgate
07.21.2013 , 11:27 AM | #278
Hye, I don't know if this is happening to anyone else, but every time I try to hit the link, it says error 404. Is there any other way to take the quiz or...?

Dink
07.22.2013 , 09:02 AM | #279
Quote: Originally Posted by Klasnewgate View Post
Hye, I don't know if this is happening to anyone else, but every time I try to hit the link, it says error 404. Is there any other way to take the quiz or...?
We had some DNS issues with our host this weekend (they migrated some servers and it took a bit to get the DNS settings squared away), but the issue has been resolved - the quiz is now accessible again.

DasUno
07.22.2013 , 06:48 PM | #280
I'm proud to enter my guild, Wrath Reborn, into the mix of other great guilds. May this Quiz bring wonderful hopefuls to each and every guild.
See you in game