Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What is the least played Empire Class?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
What is the least played Empire Class?

bheta
02.21.2012 , 09:06 AM | #1
I am sick of rolling a toon and have like 100 of them always around.

My first toon was a Operative, i leveled to 50, then all of a sudden there was a million of them.

So i want to know, what is the lease played empire class. Thank you for your time
My Rig: I7-3820, Asus P9X79 Pro, ASUS HD7970 Matrix, 16 GB ripjaw x series, 120 GB Mushkin Chronos Deluxe, 2TB Caviar Black, 2TB External, Cougar CMX 1000W psu, NZXT switch 810

chiefdano
02.21.2012 , 09:07 AM | #2
Sorcs and BHs

Hardly any of them
Graf - Republic of OT Guild Leader and lead trash talker
Hedarr Soongh

JustTed
02.21.2012 , 09:08 AM | #3
No one can answer this question for you, but that won't stop anyone from posting their terrible naked-eye observations and calling them facts, probably in all caps because that totally makes it a fact.

FACT.

Asmerroth
02.21.2012 , 09:09 AM | #4
Prolly Sniper/Gunslinger i guess

FearNight
02.21.2012 , 09:13 AM | #5
You have a lot of Operatives on your server? Wow, definitely different for mine.

On my server, top 3 LEAST played:
1. Powertech
2. Sniper
3. Operative

In my guild, Operative is the least played, and I'm the only 50 Op.

Gokkus
02.21.2012 , 09:14 AM | #6
Sarlacc Enforcer
Jolee: I did it all for the Wookiees.
Revan: The Wookiees?
Jolee: The Wookiees!

KungpowSalmon
02.21.2012 , 09:15 AM | #7
Snipers. Hate to break it to ya since you've already seen the whole IA story but there doesn't seem to be as many snipers around as any of the other ACs. Of course that's just from my own perspective, but having a 50 sniper myself I do pay attention to others of my class and it just doesn't feel like there are enough of my peers representing.
Quote: Originally Posted by Yfelsung View Post
Quitting a losing warzone is only a few steps down from flipping over a checker board the minute you're forced to king your opponent.

Knewt
02.21.2012 , 09:15 AM | #8
Looking at the AH of a couple of servers, it seems like Operative or Sniper is the least played. Skill based gear is rare on the AH.
Ray Muzyka: "When you deliver a game, and you deliver it for a player, you have to capture what they think is the possibility space."

Ray, you failed to deliver my possibility space.

Oghier
02.21.2012 , 09:17 AM | #9
In the 50 pvp bracket on my server, the rare classes are snipers, operatives and powertechs.
- Snit (IA Healer)
- Oghier (BH Tank)
Ven Zallow Server

mangarrage
02.21.2012 , 09:21 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Oghier View Post
In the 50 pvp bracket on my server, the rare classes are snipers, operatives and powertechs.
yep agree here

my server at times seems like its 1/2 merc 1/2 sorc lol