Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Filipino players

Behn
12.13.2011 , 09:37 AM | #1
Hey guys if you still do not know what server you will be playing at join the unofficial Oceanic PVP server (The Swiftsure) by the way we are at the empire side.

imlowkey
12.13.2011 , 10:07 AM | #2
Wouldn't that server have severely long queues once commercial launches, since EVERYBODY in oceanic timezones will be rolling in a single server?

Does the community have a secondary server option for pinoys/SEA/oceanic players?

Behn
12.13.2011 , 12:49 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by imlowkey View Post
Wouldn't that server have severely long queues once commercial launches, since EVERYBODY in oceanic timezones will be rolling in a single server?

Does the community have a secondary server option for pinoys/SEA/oceanic players?
Harbringer and Jek Jekk thingy (lol) for PVE players

OgedaiKhan
12.13.2011 , 08:58 PM | #4
Unofficial Oceanic PvE Servers are Harbinger and The Jekk'Jekk Tarr

The Jekk'Jekk Tarr is where my guild will be rolling... well, they've rolled already... me, I'm still waiting for my early access. lol.
Valorous - PVE - Casual - Social
Ogedai of Valorous
Oceanic Republic guild

Behn
12.14.2011 , 01:24 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by OgedaiKhan View Post
Unofficial Oceanic PvE Servers are Harbinger and The Jekk'Jekk Tarr

The Jekk'Jekk Tarr is where my guild will be rolling... well, they've rolled already... me, I'm still waiting for my early access. lol.
There you go thats for the PVE players. By the way the other pinoy guild Brotherhood of Destruction has been deployed at Juyo server, logged in last night sa Juyo but the guild is not yet up, got a message to create the guild but since I will be playing at swiftsure Ill leave it to their gm and officers to create the guild.

Pm me at the swiftsure my ign is Destro.

imlowkey
12.14.2011 , 10:32 AM | #6
Nah, i need a PvP server lol, guess swiftsure it is

Frehyn
01.01.2012 , 03:27 AM | #7
any filipino guilds (republic side) in swiftsure?

babyfatz
01.01.2012 , 09:21 AM | #8
any filipino empire guilds in jekk jekk tarr?

Frehyn
01.02.2012 , 04:50 AM | #9
went to mandalore the indomitable instead due to overpopulated swiftsure :P any filipinos there?

lancekaye
01.10.2012 , 06:23 PM | #10
Im playing in Swiftsure. Pm me.. Name is Erinheart. I usually play from 5PM-12MN pinoy time..