Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Useful Trooper Datacrons

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Trooper
Useful Trooper Datacrons

OVRdrive
02.24.2012 , 02:24 AM | #11
Thank you for making this post! +1

Ashu-ri
02.24.2012 , 04:20 PM | #12
Just wondering why you listed the cunning datacrons, as troopers don't use cunning?

aarka
02.25.2012 , 01:41 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Ashu-ri View Post
Just wondering why you listed the cunning datacrons, as troopers don't use cunning?
He says why in the post. Because cunning adds to tech dmg and tech crit. The same way willpower adds force dmg and crit for warriors. It's not much, but getting all the cunning datacrons gives over 1% tech crit.

Buckit
02.27.2012 , 09:48 AM | #14
Great guide. I've been putting this off way too long. Need to devote a few game sessions to gathering all this stuff.

bunzo
02.27.2012 , 02:11 PM | #15
I can attest to the importance of Datacrons and the Matrix shards.

They can put you over the top of your competitors who are similarly geared and leveled.

Cheers,

JadedSinner
02.28.2012 , 09:28 AM | #16
I'm grabbing all the aim datacrons atm and then I'm dropping back to grab the color crystals.
Great guide, those datacrons can really boost your dps/healing. As a Combat Medic I could see a real difference in my healing numbers with every +aim Datacron I pick up.
"I'm not wasting ammo on a moron who can't move out of that gigantic cross hair on the ground."

Varedus
02.29.2012 , 03:31 PM | #17
This thread gives good complied information, many thanks OP!!

Subscribed.
"I'm sorry sir, it's time for you to leave." - Clone Commander Appo
--

whiskey_jaq
03.06.2012 , 03:29 PM | #18
bookmarked!

If you had not led me down the dark path in the first place, what destiny would I have found?

badkarmaamsad
03.08.2012 , 01:13 PM | #19
You missed an Endurance datacron on Balmorra, there is an endurance datacron in the hive queens lair in the first area of Balmorra. There is a semi-hidden passage to the left of the hive queen and it takes you all the way around to the back of the lair where it is on top of a fallen down pillar.

Yurie
03.09.2012 , 10:48 AM | #20
+10 all stats in fleet?