Fix Crevasse City Lvl 50 PVP Queue its BROKEN

Ushela

Crevasee City has not a single lvl 50 pvp in a month, not one match since patch 1.1

No matter how many are in the queue, the game will not launch.

Cross faction coordination has determined this through testing the queue on multiple occasions.

Tickets, forum posts, and phone calls have been made but NOTHING has been done.

30 days no pvp..are you kidding me BW?

My suggestion is to fix the lvl 50 pvp queue before everyone on the server quits in a few days...we are sick of it.

Absolutely RIDICULOUS this issue is STILL ONGOING...what a joke...

Bumping one of the many threads we have about this. Still waiting for some reply. It's kind of a big deal. Kind of a bigger deal than the Global Cooldown issue that got replies galore. This is a game feature that is being locked out, not a 'quality of life' issue like the GCD.

"Wah I can't see what my next ability in rotation is gonna be"

I respond WAH, We haven't had a PVP Queue in 30+ DAYS

should this not be a bug report rather than a suggestion?

but i'd agree it needs fixing nonetheless

You're right. Absolutely is a bug and should be reported in the bug thread.

Except Bioware (which obviously didnt read the ticket, since it was an auto response that didn't make any sense at all) told us to post in suggestion box. So, I'm going to be bugging them until they respond.

The ticket was

"We haven't had a single lvl 50 PVP queue since patch 1.1 launched. I understand that we are a smaller server, but currently at the moment, we have 17 Pubs queued up, alongside at least 10 Empire queued up. Are there certain parameters that are not being met that are preventing this server from having a Warzone pop up? I'd like to speak to a Live Agent about this issue. Thank you""

and their response was

"Thank you for contacting us with your feedback and suggestions on the level 50 pvp queue in your server since the launch of patch 1.1.

We appreciate the time you took to send us your impressions and ideas, and we can assure you that our Development team is always interested in receiving constructive feedback from our players."