Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SWTOR Class/Species/Alignment Quiz

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
SWTOR Class/Species/Alignment Quiz

PatheticWretch
12.15.2011 , 04:46 PM | #1
Do you walk the difficult path of a Jedi, or follow the credits like Boba Fett?

Star Wars: The Old Republic allows you to pick from a wide variety of character classes and species, and then follow that hero through the Star Wars universe. But there are so many choices, it can be difficult to decide between all of them! How do you choose?

Strategery Games has put together a SWTOR Class/Species/Alignment Quiz to help you make the decision!

Whether you prefer taking the fight to your enemy, withstanding all incoming attacks, or helping your allies continue fighting, the quiz will help you determine what to play based on your playstyle, your favorite characters from the Star Wars universe, and many other factors. So enjoy the SWTOR What Class Quiz, along with Species and Alignment, thrown in for fun!

Once you've taken it, report back here with what you are!

SWTOR CLASS/SPECIES/ALIGNMENT QUIZ

(You can even see what the next best choices are by hitting "Show All Category Scores" at the end of the quiz!)

Corrvan
12.15.2011 , 08:22 PM | #2
Sounds awesome, but linky no worky. For me, at least.

PatheticWretch
12.15.2011 , 08:34 PM | #3
The link should work...I tried it a couple times. If it won't work for you, just Google "Strategery SWTOR Quiz" and you should get there.

Sorry it's not working for you!

GBlues
12.15.2011 , 08:52 PM | #4
The link worked fine for me. It recommended the class that I was wanting to play as. Jedi Sentinel, Human species. Pretty cool. THanks.
The human brain is the most powerful, deadliest weapon in the universe, and you have one.....well maybe.

JakeLightbearer
12.15.2011 , 09:07 PM | #5
While taking this quiz, my antivirus detected a trojan. The only other sites I was on were sites I'm on all the time without issue (e.g. Gmail). I don't want to jump to conclusions, but I thought I should share that.

Corrvan
12.15.2011 , 09:19 PM | #6
Link worked for me now! No tojan detected from me, I use ESET.
Gave me jedi knight guardian, light strong, zabrak.
All what I thought, bar the zabrak. I figured i'd never do it because all the cool kids would be using it.

VanCarak
12.15.2011 , 09:29 PM | #7
Well, oddly enough it listed Rattataki Sith Warrior Juggernaught as my main, but it's weird.

SW only ranked 84, while JK ranked 103.

Rattataki was 28 while Human was 17

Darkside was 34 (duh, I knew that much already)

And considering I gave my allegiance to the Republic, I'm not sure why they gave me SW, all things considered.
Cathar? Pshaw! That's so last patch. Give us Shistavanen, or give us Death!

Cageragee
12.15.2011 , 10:35 PM | #8
DO NOT USE THIS QUIZ!!!!! I got a virus that was very painful to get off again do not take this quiz! The virus showed up around Quesiton 18-22
Crimson- 50 Marauder Mind Trick
Cagerage- 50 Merc Mind Trick
Rolandeschain- 40 Gunslinger Canderous Ordo

ReiperX
12.15.2011 , 10:39 PM | #9
End result ended up combining two of my characters.

It said Rattattaki Sniper

My primary is a Chiss Sniper
2ndary is a Rattattaki Operative
Sith Apprentice"Master, whats for dinner"
Sith Lord "Wookie steak"
Sith Apprentice "Is it any good?"
Sith Master "It's a little chewy" .

smore
12.16.2011 , 07:13 AM | #10
Strong LS Miraluka Jedi Sage - 111 points.

Curiously, that has been my race/class/AC/alignment choice ever since they announced the ACs.

Also i found the quiz very easy to manipulate.
Anyone with a little knowledge of the game can answer the questions and get a certain combo with 100% certainty.
Council of The West

Andaliel - lvl50 Miraluka Sage || Andalei - lvl50 Mirialan Gunslinger