Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SWG Bria - Check In

Tiberians
08.20.2012 , 12:03 AM | #261
Quote: Originally Posted by Niypi View Post
things are going check it out
Niypi! Look at this Project SWG. Don't mistake it for SWG Emu. 2 differant versons of the same game

I am looking forward to Project SWG going live...preferably sooner rather than later!

Darbie
11.15.2012 , 08:19 PM | #262
Heya all just checkin in to see who all is around ^.-
Darbie

LordBarok
11.19.2012 , 07:53 AM | #263
Hi all,

I was Trebor Barok (Imperial Commando in VIII), Tysta Ama (Rebel Elder Jedi in ALLY) and Corlisa Cern (Rebel Medic in ALLY).

I'm on Jung Ma now, originally from Ajunta Pall.
Darth Barok / Darth Sya / Agent Solarix - GM of <Storm Squadron>
Master Saralyn Cern / Major Solaric Cern - GM of <Saber Squadron>
Jung Ma (US East RP-PVP)

tehakyla
01.04.2013 , 01:06 PM | #264
Just wondering if anyone from Bria still plays? I was bored and decided to download, I was Akyla.

Darth_Matar
01.17.2013 , 04:28 AM | #265
I was on Bria

50 Juggernaut - Darth Matar50 Assassin - Taral
19 Guardian - Jedi Ratam24 Vanguard - Lt. Jayxon

Sylvan
01.24.2013 , 04:38 PM | #266
Quote: Originally Posted by SOULCASTER View Post
Jinxer / Cid / Kryptis here. 7+ year imperial on SWG....ironically playing republic now in swtor.
Went from Port Nowhere, now on Prophecy of the five on Jinxer and Soulcaster in-game.

Weapons of War Guild

I remember you guys, and you specifcally. After I figured out how to fight Bounty Hunters I think you were one of the very few who still managed to get me, just the once though as I recall. Zuchisen wasn't ever so lucky. Good to see you are still kicking it up.

Jen'doon
Jen'doon............Harkal Moravian

DarthVespid
01.28.2013 , 04:02 PM | #267
Wow!...its The DOON!

Sol'Dar here... checking in.

Good to see Bria folk again.
... a hidden follower of Truth.
-The Jensaarai-

Dext
05.07.2013 , 02:26 AM | #268
Manual Here sorry about that player City "Valley of Death" thing I did lol. You do not remember go here http://swg.wikia.com/wiki/Valley_of_Death_(city)
CE VIP
Current Book: Vector Prime
Next Book: Dark Tide I: Onslaught
New Republic Navy

Caskont
01.24.2014 , 10:16 AM | #269
Quote: Originally Posted by Anastasius View Post
We are still active on PO5 and if any of you on PO5 want to hang with us (Ana, Cid, Mdah, Xxzar, Zuchisen, etc) we are still on the Teamspeak we ran for SWG.

PM me or Cid for the info and if you are looking to guild up check us out at: http://weaponsofwarguild.enjin.com/

We are mainly casual pvpers on SWTOR and we also play other games like World of Tanks. All our old Bria friends and even enemies are welcome to hang with us.
Would be cool to come hang. Lost the Password tho
CASKONT

GRD/RtF

Caskont
01.24.2014 , 10:39 AM | #270
Quote: Originally Posted by Anastasius View Post
We are still active on PO5 and if any of you on PO5 want to hang with us (Ana, Cid, Mdah, Xxzar, Zuchisen, etc) we are still on the Teamspeak we ran for SWG.

PM me or Cid for the info and if you are looking to guild up check us out at: http://weaponsofwarguild.enjin.com/

We are mainly casual pvpers on SWTOR and we also play other games like World of Tanks. All our old Bria friends and even enemies are welcome to hang with us.
Would be cool to come hang. Lost the Password tho
CASKONT

GRD/RtF