Act 2

Taris

Quesh

Hoth

Act 3

Belsavis

Voss

Corellia

Not including certain class specific things that include brief visits to other places

Act 1 as stated ends after Alderaan. Don't get too Hyped up about the end battle though. I think the battle to get to the end battle was more epic than the final battle itself.

I will say this though, be prepared for the start of Act 2... nice epic battle ensues (IMO). I would also be as close to 32 as possible when starting act 2.

Edited by rhirne

The last mission of act one is tuned for level 32, although you may not always be exactly same level as you do it.

+1, but let me put it in a proper context...

The last mission of act I is for level 32 (or above) equipments + mods of yourself + your companion as well as updated skills/ abilities rank respectively.. not just being a lvl32, ok?

Just so you know, don't go in wearing lvl29 mods/ equips/ and start QQ-ing in forum.

Edited by pangwl

Wow...ok, so...that explains why I got my 2nd companion at 25....Good to know the game/story is longer than I initially thought.

No.. that's because Consulars get their first companion with everyone, but everyone else gets their 2nd or 3rd companion way befefore Consulars are even close to our 2nd :D

Edited by rhirne

+1, but let me put it in a proper context...

The last mission of act I is for level 32 (or above) equipments + mods of yourself + your companion as well as updated skills/ abilities rank respectively.. not just being a lvl32, ok?

Just so you know, don't go in wearing lvl29 mods/ equips/ and start QQ-ing in forum.

I think you're exaggerating. I was exactly level 32 if I remember correctly, I didn't prepare much, I just went there and did it. Success on first attempt.

That's not to say I was particularly good - there were enemies made bite pieces out of my desk, most notably Stark. But this particular enemy simply was not particularly difficult. It's not like he was immune to stuns, interrupts etc.

Is the quest on the conclusion of Act I still bugged where NPCs will charge and chase you relentlessly? I had more trouble with this than I did with the boss, and I was speed-running to the end of Act I (to secure my Legacy name) so I was like 5 levels below the recommended level at the time.

Wow, I can't believe I have to do all of Tatooine and Alderaan to finish Act 1.

Why does this game punish you for doing all the side missions and such by making you so freaking overleveled? I just finished Nar Shadaa and I'm already level 29.... I have to go through 2 more planets and the end of my class quest will be a level 32?! Boo.

Wow, I can't believe I have to do all of Tatooine and Alderaan to finish Act 1.

Why does this game punish you for doing all the side missions and such by making you so freaking overleveled? I just finished Nar Shadaa and I'm already level 29.... I have to go through 2 more planets and the end of my class quest will be a level 32?! Boo.

I found Act I to be way too long, almost like they didn't do a good job of balancing the amount of questing. Taris and Tatooine were a huge drag and very boring to get through. Also the game is set up so if you do the majority of your quests and bonus quests, without even doing flashpoints or heroics, you will be +2/+3 to your quest content.

What's nice is that Act II and III are much shorter, Balmorra was kind of a drag out planet to start Act II but after that it moves rather quickly, part of this aided by the fact that you are normally +3 to the content, for example I just arrived on Hoth which level caps at 41 for NPCs and I'm already halfway to level 42 and just got there. Most of the early mobs are only 37-38 so I'm just wading through the content like it's easy mode.

I think they could have done a better job balancing the Act I quest line, as it seems now, there are so many planets, but you spend the majority of Act I on very few of them doing a lot of tedious quests so by the time you get to the more unique planets, you aren't doing much there, only there for a level or two and then on to the next. It would have been nicer if they would have spread it out early on. 1-10 on your starting planet, 2-3 levels on Coruscant, 2-3 levels on Taris, etc. instead of spending an eternity on Taris and Tatooine.

• 2 months later...
I found Act I to be way too long, almost like they didn't do a good job of balancing the amount of questing. Taris and Tatooine were a huge drag and very boring to get through. Also the game is set up so if you do the majority of your quests and bonus quests, without even doing flashpoints or heroics, you will be +2/+3 to your quest content.

What's nice is that Act II and III are much shorter, Balmorra was kind of a drag out planet to start Act II but after that it moves rather quickly, part of this aided by the fact that you are normally +3 to the content, for example I just arrived on Hoth which level caps at 41 for NPCs and I'm already halfway to level 42 and just got there. Most of the early mobs are only 37-38 so I'm just wading through the content like it's easy mode.

I think they could have done a better job balancing the Act I quest line, as it seems now, there are so many planets, but you spend the majority of Act I on very few of them doing a lot of tedious quests so by the time you get to the more unique planets, you aren't doing much there, only there for a level or two and then on to the next. It would have been nicer if they would have spread it out early on. 1-10 on your starting planet, 2-3 levels on Coruscant, 2-3 levels on Taris, etc. instead of spending an eternity on Taris and Tatooine.

i agree,i'm at the end quest of Act 1,this took me like months to get to the end lol no joking

Edited by godjason