Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Former WoW players post here!

trueanimus
12.15.2011 , 07:45 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Cubster View Post
Asking for EX WoW players to post, this is going to a flame fest.

Ready the marshmallows.
Not whats intended... just looking for familiar faces and curious how many players are here from WoW since wow got most of its player base back when the CU hit SWG. Thats honestly the only reason i ever went to wow in the first place.
Formerly Known as Trueevil of Tarquinas server SWG or Truelydead/trueid/truelock/truedewd/truecan/truelyinsane/truelynsane/trueblu/truebacca of undermine in WoW

Fanelz
12.15.2011 , 07:45 AM | #22
Played for 5 years and 6 months. My first char was a Orc Warrior till TBC, after that Lock Kzuy till a few months back.
Stopped playing couse it was just extremely routine now...
The difficulty of the game decreased in such a fast way that it wasn't fun anymore..
Just remember Nax 40 men, the time that took for a decent guild to take down 1 our 2 boss's.. It was a big demand for players, high skill and high concentracion..
Nowadays u can do puggs in Firelands hc till Raggy..

So since i'am a big fan of star wars since the age of 12, this was a must for me.
And i'll be playing till the end of it.

Naesin
12.15.2011 , 07:45 AM | #23
1. Server and char name

Spirestone Onryo Orc Hunter

2 Why did you leave WoW

The game really wasn't keeping me interested.

3 are you going to play SWTOR perm?

More than likely. I had alot of fun in the beta, and looking forward to playing NAO.

Byker
12.15.2011 , 07:46 AM | #24
Won't have much of an impact on WoW in the long run. Games like RIFT might suffer though. They don't have the time invested by players to keep them commited to their game.

_Tarkus_
12.15.2011 , 07:46 AM | #25
Level 70 night elf hunter, name Pozcas, mostly focused on PvP, Kazzak server.

I left because... I got bored of it? Yes, most common and simple reason. I played that game years ago, before Wrath of the Lich King was released.

gangbot
12.15.2011 , 07:47 AM | #26
blackrock-horde: rogue-Agronk, paladin-gangbot

Quit because of MoP expansion coming in. (cancelled subscription, my time ends in Feb)

Depends on how swtor does in the long run if i will keep playing it.
Revenge is a dish best served cold.

DarthKaage
12.15.2011 , 07:47 AM | #27
1. Lots and lots of characters, 10 hordies on Akama, Main was Rokkaar. 5 Allaince on Bronzebeard, main was Rayfe.

2. Because SWTOR came out, and there is no way I could play 2.

3. As long as I enjoy it, I will stay.

Tikreity
12.15.2011 , 07:48 AM | #28
EU - Stormscale >>> Blg - Peaceelock

Left wow cause its too easy and boring to hell, same crap over and over again, and we downed raggy first week, and started HC next.

I was planning to be perm here, but dont know now, after the mess with the start they made i dont think so, Ill switch to D3 or DOTA i have no idea yet
Valor 66 battlemaster
SWTOR is the worst pvp game I ever played (i only played wow and war though -_-)

Damedus
12.15.2011 , 07:48 AM | #29
Former WoW players post here!

1. Server and char name
Blackwater Raiders - Main is Impureness
2 Why did you leave WoW
its active due to their crappy Guild leader replacement feature they implemented. didnt leave but I sualy play to get to top lv each xpac and do the raids but just casualy.
3 are you going to play SWTOR perm?
as long as it stays fun I will.

roxio
12.15.2011 , 07:48 AM | #30
1. Ferwyn, Defias Brotherhood EU

2 I haven't I always play two mmo's at the same time

3 Dunno