Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Credit Farmers

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

FizzwickNuffaa
01.28.2013 , 11:11 AM | #11
What I want to know is who these fools are who actually BUY credits from the farmers. I've got some oceanfront property in Arizona and a few bridges I'd like to sell them.

Leopagne
01.28.2013 , 02:00 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by FizzwickNuffaa View Post
What I want to know is who these fools are who actually BUY credits from the farmers. I've got some oceanfront property in Arizona and a few bridges I'd like to sell them.
You can be certain that nobody who actually does it will risk a confession in this thread.

Alynore
01.28.2013 , 03:33 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Erulinda View Post
So ? If they are camping spawn spots of lootboxes, let them ? Or stand next to the box and wait and loot it yourself....

I really don't see the problem here guys, if some dolts are willing to sit in 1 spot for an entire day to get a few boxes.... fine by me... I'll just log on my Sith and go kill 'em a few times...

I really don't see how or why you'd have to report people over this. It's not cheating, it's not exploiting and it's not using 3rd party software or keyboard macro's... so technically there is no reason for appealing or for BW to intervene...
Actually BioWare did deem this as exploiting/cheating. There were a few official post by BioWare that they had given out multiple warnings to people over this issue. They were doing this on Illum. And then finally when people ignored those warnings, BioWare cleaned house and banned accounts.

I hope BioWare cleans house with these credit farmers.

LucyBraless
04.01.2013 , 11:18 PM | #14
Bioware does nothing when you report credit farmers. I have done it numerous times regarding the credit farmers on Corellia. I've reported several of them...and finally after months two were banned. But four more popped back up in their place and nothing is being done to stop them. I want to know who the GMs that are in charge of this area are? It seems to me like someone is getting a kickback for allowing this crap to go on.