Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

early acces is fake ??

nirerwolf
12.15.2011 , 06:47 AM | #1
I'm spending my health , in wait for early acces mail invite

the poor people are less

this is a fake for get money ??

Belurien
12.15.2011 , 07:30 AM | #2
firstly some ppl are already playing and second you didn't pay extra money. early access is a bonus,if you pre-ordered, to start playing UP to 5 days earlier and the game won't be any cheaper after the 20th

Minitopo
12.15.2011 , 08:32 AM | #3
i cant understand, they set my guild to Nadd's Sarcophagus server... say its online and light but ohh wait no pre-order acces key? why? i know about the server and everything.. but really.. just opens server while checking if the numbers are good for you?.

love bioware.. but well.
Another one bite the dust... Ty EA

thesadplanet
12.15.2011 , 08:33 AM | #4
its totally fake, the sith inquisitor ive been playing for the past 12 hours is a complete fabrication.

Koreanchild
12.15.2011 , 08:36 AM | #5
It's all in your mind. WE HAVE TO GO DEEPER!
This is my signature.

lucasomega
12.15.2011 , 08:38 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by nirerwolf View Post
I'm spending my health , in wait for early acces mail invite

the poor people are less

this is a fake for get money ??
No idea what you just said. /facepalm
I shot first.

crush
12.15.2011 , 08:39 AM | #7
And foreigners try to say that American's are dumb. LOL.

jabbathejabba
12.15.2011 , 08:41 AM | #8
well im also waiting for my EA emails...now its 2 emails you need instead of just the one.

but they have covered themselves by stating that you can start playing UP TO FIVE DAYS EARLY.

so the release date is 20/12/11 so even if you get the emails at 23:59 on the 19/12/11 they have not done nothing wrong.

moaning/whinging on forums hateing on bioware isnt gonna change nothing.

its just a waiting game,,and boy am i waiting.i thought id get home today to see some emails that i actually wanted.

so for now im just using my last days in wow telling everyone in org how much wow sucks,because i love winding them all up..

see you all in game.. wont be long now good luck

SirEddge
12.15.2011 , 08:42 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Belurien View Post
firstly some ppl are already playing and second you didn't pay extra money. early access is a bonus,if you pre-ordered, to start playing UP to 5 days earlier and the game won't be any cheaper after the 20th
I dont know where you bought yours but alot of places charge you for the pre-order itself. not trying to QQ because I honestly stopped caring but I bought it before the whole "up to 7 days" came around, when it said, "Pre-order now and you can START playing 5 days." there was no "up to"

the only thing that is pissing me off right now is the lack of customer support. When I was all mad about it I tried to call on their provided number on the site, and got this line is no longer in service, then I submitted a ticket. Didnt get the auto-response for my ticket til 2 days later... which normally happens instantly on most games... that is the only thing that pisses me off.

EDIT: Before people are like you must have dialed the wrong number because i got through just fine, I know the number works now.

dyson
12.15.2011 , 08:51 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by SirEddge View Post
I dont know where you bought yours but alot of places charge you for the pre-order itself. not trying to QQ because I honestly stopped caring but I bought it before the whole "up to 7 days" came around, when it said, "Pre-order now and you can START playing 5 days." there was no "up to"

the only thing that is pissing me off right now is the lack of customer support. When I was all mad about it I tried to call on their provided number on the site, and got this line is no longer in service, then I submitted a ticket. Didnt get the auto-response for my ticket til 2 days later... which normally happens instantly on most games... that is the only thing that pisses me off.

EDIT: Before people are like you must have dialed the wrong number because i got through just fine, I know the number works now.