Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So when we get to kill Satele Shan?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
So when we get to kill Satele Shan?

Slowpokeking
11.12.2012 , 11:43 AM | #181
Quote: Originally Posted by AiienTeer View Post
Isn't Satele at time of TOR pretty old? She looks like in her 50s on the Black Talon hologram. Romancing her would be a little... strange. But whatever you like.
And yeah, even if not killing her then at least kicking her old arse and forcing her to "run, little Jedi, run" would be fun and good revenge after Talon.
I'm talking about her romance in the comic.

Costello
11.12.2012 , 06:31 PM | #182
I fully agree that the empire needs to kill Satele Shan.

For a start as an Imperial player I manage to wipe out so many of my own people including

Spoiler

Yet when it comes to fighting the republic its no named Jedi or republic people that I've never heard of. Even when they are ment to be amazing teachers or whatever. The point stands that keeping the balance means Satele Shan has to die. But more than this, as it stands the current generation of Sith are patheitc (because the story made them that way) competed to the old generation. Where as Malgus and Baras and the like sacked the republic the current generation seem to be able to lose Balmora and Corellia, realse people that are traitors to the Empire and kill most of their own dark council.

It gets boring having to play through story lines like that all the time.

Slowpokeking
11.12.2012 , 06:37 PM | #183
Quote: Originally Posted by Costello View Post
I fully agree that the empire needs to kill Satele Shan.

For a start as an Imperial player I manage to wipe out so many of my own people including

Spoiler

Yet when it comes to fighting the republic its no named Jedi or republic people that I've never heard of. Even when they are ment to be amazing teachers or whatever. The point stands that keeping the balance means Satele Shan has to die. But more than this, as it stands the current generation of Sith are patheitc (because the story made them that way) competed to the old generation. Where as Malgus and Baras and the like sacked the republic the current generation seem to be able to lose Balmora and Corellia, realse people that are traitors to the Empire and kill most of their own dark council.

It gets boring having to play through story lines like that all the time.
The Empire also lost 3 council members on Corellia and 1 on Ilum.

I think it's better to turn her to the Dark Side, that's gonna strike the republic more than just kill her.

Godthisisapain
07.06.2013 , 01:55 AM | #184
that sanctimonious ***** needs to die. I don't want her head on a spit, I want to gut her like a fish debone, fillet and serve her up to the Jedi council,

Ravenpsix
07.06.2013 , 02:07 AM | #185
Maybe next you'll ask "When do we get to kill Skywalker?"

If you want it so bad, go play SWKTOR and in the last episode kill Bastila ^_^. *Chi-ching* and no Satele Shan anymore )
''There is no ignorance; there is knowledge. There is no fear; there is power. I am the heart of the Force. I am the revealing fire of light. I am the mystery of darkness. In balance with chaos and harmony, Immortal in the Force.''

kwthomas
07.10.2013 , 12:57 PM | #186
Quote: Originally Posted by BlackLotus View Post
Just because she is powerfull or that she can hold her own against Darth Malgus doesn't make her a mary sue. Does she have to be kidnapped and need to be rescued every darn 5 minutes for her not to be considered a mary sue?

these days people threw words around like mary sue/gary stu around without even knowing their proper definitions.
hold her own against malgus... did you even watch the 3 cinematics? if not for her master or that trooper she dies. malgus CLEARLY outclassed her. the only reason satele survives is that she has friends around. in a straight up duel she gets destroyed

BradTheImpaler
07.10.2013 , 01:50 PM | #187
I'd rather kill Saresh. I've wanted to put a blaster bolt between her eyes since I first saw her.
In the Imperial Army, it takes more courage to retreat than to advance.

SilentKitty
07.10.2013 , 04:07 PM | #188
I really like her, it is great to have a strong female leader in the game.

Connorsan
07.11.2013 , 08:17 AM | #189
It can come clear to me the next chapters for the imps stories are going need to have Republic targets, and at some point an operation that takes place at the jedi's current home base and at the end we either directly kill or indirectly kill her like a lightside/darkside chose we get every now and then, only this choice gives a lot of points due to her being the pub icon

I look for to the bounty week
May the hunt Continue!!!
"To stare unto the abyss is to stare at Fear itself" ~ Mylokii

Need that extra sub week to do *insert action here*? Then come on
down here to receive your smuggled goods.

nareea
07.12.2013 , 05:11 AM | #190
Clearly it is known the fate of the Empire, as well as the Sith order, so why would you be able to have a direct confrontation with her? Doesn't make any sense to be able to defeat both section heads. There has to be a victor in this story.