Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

You think companions....

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
You think companions....

Wolfninjajedi
01.28.2012 , 11:43 PM | #1
Should be more active with conversations?...Just a thought that could pull more immersion in that the companions engage in conversations you have with NPCs...this of course for future expansion. Yes I know they do sometimes, but to me it doesn't seem really often enough they just stand there listening almost all the time. But anyway I think it would be rather interesting to hear some mixed conversations, doesn't have to be for ever single one of course but just an idea.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Veltoss
01.28.2012 , 11:51 PM | #2
That would be nice, I agree. Problem is, that's a ton more voice acting and more than it might sound.. Take Empire side for example. Every companion on the empire side needs more voice acting (and that's a lot of companions), and for every quest they decide to add more companion interaction on, that's more lines for every one of those companions. Now add Republic side, a ton of quests, and possible changes in the conversation depending on your actions, and that's almost more work than it's worth.

IMO a more efficient use of those resources for voice acting would be better used on more companions being added to the game. Maybe those can have more interaction in conversations from the beginning though.
Hate is the only true companion to a Sith.