Male IA vs Female IA flirting

ElevenBfour

Is there really a difference in how much "Fun" a male or female can have in this game? I keep hearing that female toons get way less "Fun" options than males, but is that really true? I was wanting to make an IA female, but for the spy RP side of it, I wanted to be a seducing kind of spy. But if a female just doesn't get the same amount of options a male does, I'm just going to role a Male.

Thanks

My male character has seduced a sith and a married woman. Most of the flirt options don't lead to anything though. The amount of options isn't worth worrying over and at the end of the day it doesn't matter. It is only a tiny part of the game. Edited by BladeStrike

Yep, that's it. Males get a lot more than females. Don't know what to chalk that up to...TOR had more male writers working on IA?

Smuggler's the same...males' flirting is all over the place and just like the devs' quote: a girl in every port. Females...well, not so much.

IA gear looks much better on females and the way they walk is <3

Havent seen much difference in flirting but playing female IA is so much more pleasant, trust me ^_^

p.s. Though I prefer male voice acting...

Edited by Vesperr