Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

*PLEASE* allow us to Customize Characters after creation!!!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Suggestion Box
*PLEASE* allow us to Customize Characters after creation!!!

Terin
02.03.2012 , 10:46 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Nicolettexiv View Post
I'm with you Terin! I made a sorcerer to level with a friend, by level 20 I was thinking I'd reroll, because her appearance began to bother me. Now I have a level 50 that I think looks mangy, and it bother me. I can't tell you how many times I've changed my character's appearances in WoW.

I'm also rather disappointed the eyebrows in the character screen are all dark brown. This does not compliment platinum blonde, guys. You need a female on your design team!

Sorry, this sounds so tragically vapid, but having been a game producer for several years, these things out to be thought of. Especially with all of the customization options players were given with SWG.

Let us have some sort of character customization vendor, in addition to (maybe? hopefully? Someday?) giving us more options with said vendors.

Also, Legacy system tooltip mentions potential bonuses including additional customization features?

I know there are other important things to be added and fixed (Character server transfer, advanced class respec, general bugs/brokenness) but I hope this is also being considered.
I'm glad *SOMEBODY* else is aggravated by the dark-brown Eyebrows! I wanted my Bounty Hunter to be a redhead, but the eyebrows just make it look really goofy. Even if they can't change the eyebrows to match your hair-color, at least add some new Complexions that *do* have Eyebrows to match each Hair-color!

iceninenine
02.03.2012 , 10:53 PM | #22
Bump.

IRL I could eat a lot and get fat, or exercise and lose weight. I'd like to change my body type.

True_Blue
02.12.2012 , 09:41 PM | #23
Would it be that hard to change the character appearance after each chapter is done as you progess. Maybe like an annoucement giving you the option. A padawan hairstyle seems like a good idea but adter level 40 you may wanna adjust it. Makes it cost credits to adjust it after level 50 each time goes up signifcantly. I was just thinking that.

Well thats my 2 cents...

Dark Jedi Consular - I'm a Sage whose got a fever, and the only thing that can save me is
more Cowbell!!

Amyas
02.12.2012 , 09:48 PM | #24
I would love this every MMO that has done this the player base enjoys the feature!

darkcerb
02.13.2012 , 12:13 AM | #25
I'm all for more options for players, especially in the appearance of our toons.

Tastes change and it's a long road to 50 and a longer road once there.

QenVarith
02.13.2012 , 12:33 AM | #26
Agreed... I have a couple of characters that I've put quite a bit of work into, that I would like to update their appearance a bit. most other large MMO's offer something like a barber, tailor, facemaker, etc for updating your characters' look... adn the more extensive the changes, the more it costs. For me, it would be worth the credits.

Darrolak
02.13.2012 , 12:56 AM | #27
I also would support this addition.

DragonInAWagon
02.13.2012 , 01:00 AM | #28
i think in due time this will come. this game is still relatively new. they have to work out all of the bugs and kinks and get it working smoothly. But further down the line i think this is very doable. Just be patient.
May you be in heaven half an hour before the devil knows you are dead. - An Irish toast.

Lucieth
02.13.2012 , 05:58 AM | #29
Later game recustomisation is always a nice feature, would also like an NPC/Scary looking computer terminal (spider arms, needles, saw blades) to interact with to recustomise character; just a b.tank would be fine.

BBQedGamer
02.13.2012 , 08:03 AM | #30
Customization is a good thing.

Being a cyborg should mean anything from a few implants to a full body replacement, which could require the use of droid parts instead of armor. Being able to customize what remains of one's humanity (or otherwise), if any, would be nice.
BBQed Gamer
For the Empire! / For the Republic!