Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Operatives burst is out of control and needed to be nerfed.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Operatives burst is out of control and needed to be nerfed.

Maginor
01.28.2012 , 03:53 PM | #1
They take 70% of my health away in full Champion in a few seonds all the while stunning me. No other class can do that.

carbocat
01.28.2012 , 04:28 PM | #3
O`realy?

Avia
01.28.2012 , 04:30 PM | #4
No **** sherlock, they are nerfing the burst. The real question is why you people continue to come here and cry about said nerf, when they nerfed our sustained as well. Not satisfied until every class but yours is a free kill?

wnein
01.28.2012 , 04:33 PM | #5
Nerf Champion Gear!!

Trivialed
01.28.2012 , 04:41 PM | #6
Hrmm, maybe they should just remove concealment tree altogether. Also remove anything that kills your class from the game. Then remove all the players. Yeah, then the game would be balanced.

Darth_Nox
01.28.2012 , 05:45 PM | #7
In 4 days :

Quote: Originally Posted by Maginor
sorcs are so op. they snare, crit nuke and I can never get to them. btt i am even able to engage I am at 30% hp and they can self heal!!!
a week from now :

assassins are so op. they are a better tank than my class but have stealth!! ***, srlsy? they are impossible to beat one on one
2 weeks from now :

jfc BH rail spam has got to go. 90% ap? ??? srsly what are you tinking BW?????/
It will never stop.

Dude, your class does have a problem. It's connected to your keyboard.
No good deed goes unpunished.

tharnvedra
01.28.2012 , 06:10 PM | #8
Adjusting the burst of operatives is fine or adjust the knockdown or the armor penetration or just rework the class and move away from burst and give them more utility or sustained damage.

But why do they try to kill the concealment tree and half the class by implementing all nerfs at once?

I didnt rush to 50 and from 1-49 the burst was fine and 50+ without gear and vs players with gear and 14- 19K HP the burst was a joke. Fix the scaling if you have to but nerfing the class from 1-50 will cause even more problems for new operatives and PvE.

Kinyen
01.28.2012 , 06:20 PM | #9
This is a reason why this game will go down the drain. All this nerf have be made to make people in PVP happy and destroying the PVE.

Tynis
01.28.2012 , 07:04 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Kinyen View Post
This is a reason why this game will go down the drain. All this nerf have be made to make people in PVP happy and destroying the PVE.
You really think this is going to cause the game to go down the drain? Has anyone here played MMOs before? Nerfing is not something that BioWare just came up with.
██☲☲☲☲()██‾\ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀)
Master Tylus Ravencourt = Council of Draay