Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So I'm starting Swtor, what class should I play?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
So I'm starting Swtor, what class should I play?

04.09.2012 , 07:42 AM | #21
Why of all threads did this one get necro'd
E-Thuggin since 1987

04.09.2012 , 12:59 PM | #22
I would recommend IA. They are great healers if you choose operative but you can also choose the sniper advanced class for great dps. The story is most probably the best in the game.

EDIT: Oops, just read the OP's posting date. Well I trust he chose by now.

04.09.2012 , 01:40 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Booj View Post
Title says it all, I'm on the Sith side and don't really know what I'll want to do. I play a healer in the other mmo, but I'm not sure if I want to continue healing in this one.

The two I'm leaning towards are Bounty Hunter and Imperial Agent, but I don't really know what I want to do in the world.

What's fun? What's not? Where can I get some in depth information about all the classes and what they do?

Thanks in advance;
Know teh true power of the Dark Side. Roll a Sorc.
Nobody expects the Sith Inquisition!
Guild: Imperial Army.
Darth (Markos) Solrac: LV 50, Dark Sith Sorcerer.
Draykos Solrac: LV 29, Dark grey Jedi Guardian.

04.09.2012 , 02:03 PM | #24
my suggestion to you is give some classes a change, play them till level 10 (or complete dromund kaas aswell). By that time you get a feeling of some classes and you usually get the idea if you like it or not.

Bounty hunter overall is the most fun for me. I have a level 50 sniper. It does good DPS, however if you ever want to tank / heal then sniper is out of the question. As mercenary you can heal and DPS, as powertech you can tank and DPS.
Life´s a game, gaming is my life.