Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The ''GAMERS ARE NOT FAT'' OFFICIAL Thread - Let us know you more

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
The ''GAMERS ARE NOT FAT'' OFFICIAL Thread - Let us know you more

StalkerYuno
12.14.2011 , 11:58 PM | #21
M. 5'10 125 lbs. xD

Empresskitty
12.15.2011 , 12:01 AM | #22
well you can average out gamer weight I guess, to get a nice average, most of my gamer friends are either really fat or creepy skinny. Kind of like the 2 aunts from James and the Giant Peach, except they're dudes.

Well I luv their heavy or boney selves anyway. Game on!

5'4, 140lbs (Yes, I know, I'm short, I'm a girl )

Ah the days where I used to be able to post 115, too lazy to exercise, must...reach...cola...with...rolley...chair... lol!

djalexa
12.15.2011 , 12:01 AM | #23
You know that it has been statistically proven that its much easier for an ugly , fat and hairy man to hook up with a gorgeous looking woman than for an ugly woman to hook up with a gorgeous looking man.

True story!
''I will gladly have your ... water!''

Xirandir
12.15.2011 , 12:02 AM | #24
5'7", 147lbs, 18-21 age range.

I'm sufficiently comfortable with all aspects of myself as to be considered a narcissist-lite.

I'd have it no other way.
||▀i´!´!´!´!´!´!i▀▀!▀Ḹ‾{█████████████████████████████████████████████)

Mister_Awesome
12.15.2011 , 12:03 AM | #25
5'8" and 129 lbs. I do most my gaming at the nighttime when I do not go out, and stay active during the day.

Plus, as a kid I skipped meals to keep playing games, and my metabolism is fast.

koopette
12.15.2011 , 12:06 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by djalexa View Post
You know that it has been statistically proven that its much easier for an ugly , fat and hairy man to hook up with a gorgeous looking woman than for an ugly woman to hook up with a gorgeous looking man.

True story!
Why do people lump "hairy" in with ugly nowadays? I personally like my men hairy, and I find it weird that our culture's evolved into some kind of hairless mole rat aficionado club. Hairy men are awesome! All that beard and chest hair to run my fingers throughŚjust thinking about it really jostles my apocrine glands, if you know what I mean.

Xirandir
12.15.2011 , 12:08 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by koopette View Post
Why do people lump "hairy" in with ugly nowadays? I personally like my men hairy, and I find it weird that our culture's evolved into some kind of hairless mole rat aficionado club. Hairy men are awesome! All that beard and chest hair to run my fingers throughŚjust thinking about it really jostles my apocrine glands, if you know what I mean.
For what purpose did Puberty grace us if not to bestow upon a man his true source of power?

THE BEARD.
||▀i´!´!´!´!´!´!i▀▀!▀Ḹ‾{█████████████████████████████████████████████)

djalexa
12.15.2011 , 12:10 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by koopette View Post
NO! Just NO!

I can accept hair on my face (beard), on my legs, but NOT on my chest, back and hands.

It's just ... FORBIDDEN!
''I will gladly have your ... water!''

DarthYubNub
12.15.2011 , 12:20 AM | #29
5'8", 130lbs. I guess average for a girl.
And some hair is good. Especially beards.

koopette
12.15.2011 , 12:23 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by djalexa View Post
NO! Just NO!

I can accept hair on my face (beard), on my legs, but NOT on my chest, back and hands.

It's just ... FORBIDDEN!
As a brazen, brash and smug woman, I can safely say that I rarely shave my armpits.

Bask in my free-spirited glory!