Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Miraluka hoods and jedi robe hoods

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Miraluka hoods and jedi robe hoods

Tekell
02.22.2012 , 11:07 AM | #21
It will clip if you have a full hood. I don't know about the eye cover only though.

Limoozeen
03.10.2012 , 06:06 AM | #22
Any word on this yet? I just got told just to sit and wait by the "Galactic support is our speciality" (yeah right), ticket got closed right away and i need to keep an eye on the patch notes.... Can some Dev get in this thread and explain why I can't keep my levels and change just my face? By the time u get first headslot (around 15) its already to darn annoying to start over again because Bioware couldnt figure out NOT to show your mask when hooded. Help me already and give me the buttugly sunglasses (wich atleast don't come through my hood?).....very disappointed:ma d:

woozels
03.12.2012 , 06:47 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Haiken View Post
Not sure what are you guys talking about, I've not gotten a problem with my Miraluka at all.

Here is a screenshot of my character:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...122423134.jpg/

your mask is only on the eyes .. the cliping occurs with all the masks which go to the back of your head ... so all the holding straps etc. with the full masks this looks really bad. Didnt anyone betatest this game ?

Felioats
03.12.2012 , 07:20 PM | #24
Anyone know if the ones that totally cover your head do this?

I guess I assume they do.

I brought it up at the Summit, and they seemed like, "Uh-huh, yeah, sure."
>

Mac_Garen
03.13.2012 , 02:49 PM | #25
I almost deleted my main Sage Consular around lvl 42 just because of this.
Tried to send a ticket asking to get my appearance changed somehow but no game.
At the end I learned about those ancient helmets that make you look like a character from Hellboy.
From that point on I just raced to level 46 so I could hide my shame.
At level 50 I just didn't care about it 'cause the Sage pve armor (Tionese, Columi, Rakata) is already so darn ugly...the mask clipping was the least of my worries.
Yo momma's so stupid, she spent all day saying 'am not' to R2!

Crawelc
03.13.2012 , 03:23 PM | #26
The full cover Miraluka mask is terrible. with the pvp gear on and head shown you look like a samurai that got into a fight with a toilet paper roll.
Imprimis <Fight><Redemption><Conquest><Super Bads><Murica Force><The Cream><RSU>
All Imprimis All the time.
GM of 3 dead guilds and counting.

Moirwen
03.19.2012 , 06:54 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by etjester View Post
This is why I wish you could change your character's appearance. By the time I got a hooded robe and realized it was a problem I had already played more than I cared to do over again.
This. I wish I had chosen a different mask; my hood looks terrible with pretty much every helm/robe/etc.

techslave
03.19.2012 , 09:54 PM | #28
from the 1.2 patchnotes: "Some pieces of gear that displayed incorrectly on character models have been adjusted."

does anybody look beyond what nerfs or buffs classes are getting? i dont know if that refers to miraluka headdress, but it sounds like it to me. somebody oughta check it out.
Remember, murder is just extroverted suicide. Cheers!
Rickcastle - Smuggler, Drooga's Pleasure Barge
Thomasanderson - Consular, Drooga's Pleasure Barge
Brienne'o'Tarth - Knight, Drooga's Pleasure Barge

SunfirePhenix
03.26.2012 , 01:39 AM | #29
does n e 1 know if and wen they are planning to fix the clipping on these hoods sucks that my awesum miraluka jedi sage has to look ****** in her robes because of the hood and blindfold waaaaahhhhhh

blaze_pac
04.10.2012 , 12:25 AM | #30