Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Post Pictures of Your Jedi Consular Here!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Jedi Consular
Post Pictures of Your Jedi Consular Here!

AGSThomas
01.27.2012 , 02:05 PM | #22
nice pics people! keep em coming.. personally from what I've seen I'm leaning twoards a Sage

KindBudhArsh
01.27.2012 , 02:07 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by AGSThomas View Post
nice pics people! keep em coming.. personally from what I've seen I'm leaning twoards a Sage
good EVERYONE seems to be a Shadow like its the beesnees or something... and most experiences i have playing with shadows is that they hide, literally stealth and hide like campers arrrgghhhh!

MAgson
01.27.2012 , 04:06 PM | #24
My Shadow dancing for a Hutt

My Shadow close-up

Yeah, she's KC spec'd for a tank. Gets lots of fun comments about tanking in a bikini.

My Sage

Yes, I just use the social clothes. They look nice and my main's a Cybertech so he can make the mods I need. For my Sage I usually have the hat turned off.

Nyhm
01.27.2012 , 04:27 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Acyl View Post
Jedi Consulars have a great range of looks, and the social gear just adds to that. Always cool to see what other folks have come up with.

Here's my Jedi Shadow diplomat
Thats an amazing look. where is that from?

My problem lies in finding a great outfit that is modable. Otheriwse i have this great look but got quickly trashed once i found something with better stats.

SandsOfArrakis
01.27.2012 , 04:32 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Nyhm View Post
Thats an amazing look. where is that from?

My problem lies in finding a great outfit that is modable. Otheriwse i have this great look but got quickly trashed once i found something with better stats.
Chest armor is from the social vendor on Coruscant. I'm using the skirt on my Sage

That character is a mirror to mine lol. I think she has the muze vestments pants, and my Sage has the chest armor

taylorburns
01.27.2012 , 07:45 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by MAgson View Post
My Shadow dancing for a Hutt

My Shadow close-up

Yeah, she's KC spec'd for a tank. Gets lots of fun comments about tanking in a bikini.

My Sage

Yes, I just use the social clothes. They look nice and my main's a Cybertech so he can make the mods I need. For my Sage I usually have the hat turned off.
where do u get the bikini
eyes like a hawk

Saseav
01.27.2012 , 09:02 PM | #28
how do you take a pic of the front of your guy?
Quote:
yeah yeah, blame your perverted mind on sas, just get on with explaining! I sense/smell a bad joke coming.
VIP
Lvl 50 TK Sage-Battlemaster of Slam Force

MongooseEpsilon
01.27.2012 , 09:31 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Saseav View Post
how do you take a pic of the front of your guy?
Hold the left mouse button and move the mouse. Don't worry, it took me a while to figure this out too. The camera controls aren't consistent with most other games.

rowanlore
01.28.2012 , 09:13 AM | #30
"Never forget who you are, for surely the world won’t. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armor yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister